Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stuck like a snail on an island

Xeno

Because seawater is salty and all.. anyyyway.

So I wanna start clubbing (I'm 22, I think I've avoided it long enough.) But..

None of my friends wanna go clubbing, and my other friends that do club goto asian clubs (went to one once, it was the first/last club i've been to, and it sucked.)

What to do?? I do know this one girl that said she wants to start clubbing, but meh.

Any suggestions? :balloon:

Thanks,

Rich

Hmmm. I was under the assumption that it's pretty hard to get into a club if you are just one guy.

But ok. I might just do that tonight then.

Where do you live?

well thats true.. i'm chick with big tits so getting in was never a problem. lol

good luck :)

lol use those puppies to your advantage! 10.gif

1. Go out during the week (when clubland is not flooded with outland goons)

2. Find under-the-radar events. If it's on a poster on 27th Street, or someone you don't know told you about it, don't go (unless it's free).

3. Build relationships with people in the "scene" and business. (This will take time and effort). Online is a good place to start this. Keep in mind that since you don't have big tits you have to demonstrate that you can and will contribute something to the world.

4. Do the legwork. "Hey let's go clubbin'" is less compelling than "Wanna go to Taste the Jam's Christmas party at Glass tonight (287 10th Av.)? No cover, Latin funk house music."

5. Keep pestering your friends to go out, even if they never take you up. When you develop a reputation amongst them as the party guy they will start coming to you with stuff.