Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEET UP @ EXIT, CAN WE CHANGE THE LOCATION?

i'll be there! 1am... i think im wearin white pants and a pink top.. my name's laura btw. smile.gif i know how everyone despises when we promote our <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> on this board, BUT i'm kinda broke right now so if any of you don't have a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> to use, if you would like to use gravity <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> it will be much appreciated. smile.gif see you guys there!

Originally posted by spikesnj:

Yo I'll be at Exit 2nite...umm look for tight blue jeans and a yellow or blue sleeveless shirt....spikkey hair too by the way smile.gif

-dave

Yo Dave,

I posted to you on Deeper, in case you still need to contact me, e-mail me at genep71@yahoo.com, I'm at work till 9 pm.

Peace

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by toxic:

gene2k, are you coming to the meetup tonight?

No I'm actually going to be at the shore tonight. Have fun & be safe.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I THINK WE SHOULD MEET SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I HATE WAITING BY THE COATCHECK.

THE SECURITIES ALWAYS KICKING EVERYONE OUT, AND I GET TOO IMPATIENT WAITING THERE.

CAN WE MEET IN THE ROOM RIGHT BEFORE THE COATCHECK? THE ONE RIGHT BF THE ROOFTOP.

WE CAN MEET RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DJ.

THAT WAY WE CAN DANCE WHILE WE WAIT.

SOUND GOOD?

ok... how about to the right of the stairs (that go to the roof) in the room before the coat check, in that little space there. Does everyone know where I am talking about?

Everyone can dance and be out of the way. I will be there @ 1am. Hope to see everyone there!

BTW... if anyone needs a guestlis+ please just email me dhauser@onebox.com

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

[This message has been edited by toxic (edited 08-25-2000).]