Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LoLaLaLaLaaaaaaaa

cookie6

• 1 month later...
When you come over next month we will HAVE to play DDR!!

It plugs into the TV and is the SIKKKKKKKKKest thing ever!! 5.gif

DDR_2.jpg

d-a-m-n... I forgot all about that game....they should come out with a new one where you have to ddr while playing that guitar hero super charged thing with like singing and drums and whatever the hell it has (saw it setup in best-buy--but I forgot it all)--and maybe you have to chew gum at the same time...oh oh... and play a game on the nintendo wii

cookie - bad news... i think we will have to cancel monday. willy broke a bone in his tibia and we have to meet an orthopedic surgeon.. sooo he's out of work now so we might be going to tampa friday to sunday instead. Depends if we get in with the doctor tomorrow.

So i'll keep you in the loop.. but he's in a full leg cast right now so he's not the happiest camper at the moment :(

cookie - bad news... i think we will have to cancel monday. willy broke a bone in his tibia and we have to meet an orthopedic surgeon.. sooo he's out of work now so we might be going to tampa friday to sunday instead. Depends if we get in with the doctor tomorrow.

So i'll keep you in the loop.. but he's in a full leg cast right now so he's not the happiest camper at the moment :(

ouch...tell Willy i said hi and i hope he gets better soon...

Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo! 8.gif

Poor thing! I hope he feels better.

Lemme know when you are in the area. I'm going to the beach Saturday and a little show in Sarasota on Sunday. :)

We got an appointment with the surgeon on monday.. so we'll be heading to tampa today. What are you doing in sarasota? Thats like 15 mins from my grandma's... how long will you be there on sunday? Perhaps we can meet up on our way home!!

:D

They gave willy some vicodins so he's not in too much pain for the moment :)