Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG! Mansion is Coming to NYC

Guess what everybody? Apparently the Opium Group has taken over the old Crobar space and is going to open an NYC outpost of Mansion, their still going Miami hotspot. At least that's what new to the game pagesix.com reported over the weekend. Too bad the yet to be relevant gossip site wasn't reading DBTH back in April and May, when we broke the news. We do give them props for the Eric Milon picture - he's looking fit.

More...

Its about time Mansion opened up in NYC. I give mad props to the opium group. They took a ghetto club called level and turned it into mansion and they run prive and opium. I wished they took over club bed. Club bed needs a new management and big shake up. Club bed NYc the HBO actor was found not guilty of murder. Club bed miami open but opium rules the strip. Club deep is ghettoe crowd. Crobar Miami is Cameo.

NYc nightlifescene is horrible. Last thursday a 32 year old black men was killed leaving stereo nightclub.The club up the block from the new mansion is shut down and being renovated. Stereo and PM club have problems with NYPd and Sol nightlcub.I hope opium group can bring some class to cheslea street west 27th. These high price botle service clubs are corrupt and sleazy. They have bad management and bad security. Sol pm and stereo. Marquee and Plumm and Cain is the spot to be.

Damn finally, crobar has been closed for almost a year know hope that they don't go to crazy with the renovations and keep it as dance club and not as a bottle service Lounge/Club, b/c thats the last thing NYC and that block need.

By the way whats up with Twilo/Spirit is that place ever gonna open?

Word out on the street that Mension will be mostly bottles and models place. They even plan putting tables out on the dance floor, plus Mension hosts mostly hip hop parties.

Unless they become house, trance etc. driven party I would not get my hopes up.

i hate those models n bottles partys grrr

Word out on the street that Mension will be mostly bottles and models place. They even plan putting tables out on the dance floor, plus Mension hosts mostly hip hop parties.

Unless they become house, trance etc. driven party I would not get my hopes up.

Mansion Miami had tables all round the dance floor, there is no place to move really unless you are in one of the small rooms.

Maybe it was the day that I was there, but I imagine that’s how it is all the time.

Kind a sucks, Crobar had a pretty nice-big dance floor and the flow was pretty good unless you got stuck in the little tunnel.

• 2 weeks later...