Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will the scumfrog and/or paul johnson be at the wmc?

• 2 weeks later...

i've seen the frog there the last two years at a party called 'the sullivan room.' he played angel two years ago and sin last year which was bangin'. i also noticed he had a set at beatport's remix hotel last year. i'd be shocked if he didn't make an appearance this year. dunno about pj though.

brimski

thanks! i searched "the list" yesterday and still nothing for either of them, but that info is a start. i e-mailed the froggy a little bit ago and he didn't e-mail me back :( .

i really hope paul johnson shows; i saw his name on last year's list :aright: .

• 3 weeks later...

thanks! someone posted about this on the cooljunkie board. what bothers me is that it's not on the wmc's official list site. what else is NOT on there :mad: ???

paul johnson still doesn't have a gig listed, and if he's there and i miss him, i'll be truly upset :cry: .

thanks! someone posted about this on the cooljunkie board. what bothers me is that it's not on the wmc's official list site. what else is NOT on there :mad: ???

paul johnson still doesn't have a gig listed, and if he's there and i miss him, i'll be truly upset :cry: .

yeah theres a bunch of parties not listed on the WMC site.. you just have to look around at all the boards I guess.