Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerome Must Go!!!!!!!!AND HE IS NOW FIRED!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it ok for all these hidious things being said about jerome?I have a rite to defend someone I belive in don't I?

and we have the right to put you in place do'nt we? it's ok to say those things cuz it's not like it was done behind our back. he did it right infront of our face and it was tacky to say the least. jerome waits until now to tell everyone hes done all juniors mixes and radio shows for the past 10 year's? does he think we were born yesterday coby? here's what i say as far as Jerome farley as a dj....

jeromewho.jpg

yeah read through the thread. Jerome is using the Jvm name basically to start his own dj career and telling everyone he has been doing all of juniors director and production on over 800 mixes and that he has done every juniors world ktu and xm shows to try to make himself look good.

funny cuz that is ezactly what some of the evil trolls on here that make up fake names would say. lets make fun of his virus, ohh that's funny shit man you must feel soo good about spreading all that hate huh. KARMA goes for you too. Im healthy as can be. prob alot more than you.

jesus christ you guys are all acting like babies with your back and forth cunt comments - enough already!

you guys "claim" you are good fans of jr. yet anyone that reads this thread will run away at this childish bs you have created. Stop fueling each other by responding and grow up!

i am not claiming to be a fan 1st of all. 2nd donald is not a fan of junior's just a big trouble maker. 3rd you still keep comming back to read it do'nt you. i just cant stand hyprocrites. ive seen worse bullshit on here with other people than this. like when junior started djing at 46th street ,all the threads aboiut that and you all fed into it. soo please worry bout yourself. im soo fuckin sick of people telling me what to do!!!!! or how i should behave!! take care of yourself's do'nt worry what im doing for real. cuz you make remarks about us arguing but there you are reading it all.

i am not claiming to be a fan 1st of all. 2nd donald is not a fan of junior's just a big trouble maker. 3rd you still keep comming back to read it do'nt you. i just cant stand hyprocrites. ive seen worse bullshit on here with other people than this. like when junior started djing at 46th street ,all the threads aboiut that and you all fed into it. soo please worry bout yourself. im soo fuckin sick of people telling me what to do!!!!! or how i should behave!! take care of yourself's do'nt worry what im doing for real. cuz you make remarks about us arguing but there you are reading it all.

well you suck at life - just die.

so sick of people telling you what to do? hmm - perhaps you need some advice cuz you are so tweaked out and miserable

just the moron part for you. im as healthy as can be with what i have. i do what i have to do to stay in top condition. im sorry you people once again have to stoop soooo low just to take a jab. tacky ass's. ohh liquid why dont you say something to fknore...talk about adding fuel to the fire. du du du du dumb.

well you suck at life - just die.

so sick of people telling you what to do? hmm - perhaps you need some advice cuz you are so tweaked out and miserable

i suck at life..just die? why talk about being childish and immature. and than to tell me im tweaked out and miserable. i dont think id be here today if i was doing that devils drug, and im not miserable im just opinionated..if you cant handle that without using shit you just pulled out of you're ass..who's the miserable one? look in the mirror.

i suck at life..just die? why talk about being childish and immature. and than to tell me im tweaked out and miserable. i dont think id be here today if i was doing that devils drug, and im not miserable im just opinionated..if you cant handle that without using shit you just pulled out of you're ass..who's the miserable one? look in the mirror.

unfort. you took down the mirror to do lines off of and then get all mad at the world