Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~jus got banged on my room for wmc!!!

wtf!. i get an email sayin that they are uping myroom to 199/night but since im alrdy a customer i can get it for 179/night!.. wtf! the original price was liike 350-400 for the week!.. thats y i got it there since i knew bout it an we stayed there las yr cheap!..

an they know thell get it so im kinda fuckd...:cry:

wtf!. i get an email sayin that they are uping myroom to 199/night but since im alrdy a customer i can get it for 179/night!.. wtf! the original price was liike 350-400 for the week!.. thats y i got it there since i knew bout it an we stayed there las yr cheap!..

an they know thell get it so im kinda fuckd...:cry:

You are lucky that you are even getting it for $179 a night. Hotels are out of control expensive during wmc.

miami international travelers hostelz.. haha... stayd there las yr an didnt have this problem... they are jus tryin to get extra loot an im kinda in a bind but we also got 4 other peeps tp get a room rt nxt to us this yr... there gonna have to lower the price alittle more.. imma call now.. ill let you know how it works out...

:::kem::

ok.. soo we woundup losing 2 rooms.. for 6 peeps... but.. we got a whole dorm togethr all 5 gurllies an me @ the same spot for $39/night/person....shouldnt be that bad.. 9th n collins.. an really we jus need a spot to rest our heads for a min i guess not like were gonna be sleepin..lol.. so wont be that bad..