Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mansion is Built

2008_mansion01_rendering_lg.jpg

It looks like the finishing touches are being put on Mansion, Chelsea's newest clubtacular, from Miami's Opium Group. Our friends at Grub Street have the press release details, saying:

It will have the feel of forties Hollywood, with personal granite dance platforms at each Pucci-fabric sofa, a 20-foot enclosed fireplace, and three separate lounge areas. The interior isn’t yet photo-ready (we’re the first to run this rendering), but we’re dying to see the “Cougar Room,†a chicks-only den with hairdressers, makeup artists, sex toys, and girlie drinks by mixologist Gregory Selder.

How over the top! How gimmicky! How Clubtacular! It looks like the even included those tables they require for success. We look forward to opening night.

More...

looks like ill be dressing up like a chick then, but seriously, what kind of dj will be doing the parties. big names that attract music oriented people or will the music suck and they go after the tourists and people who just spend $ on booze. in short, will the club be off the hook slammin, or a models and bottles lame deal?

I keep hearing from people its gonna be all about the bottles and models shit and those god damn french maid outfits i keep hearing about,it sounds like its gonna be the an imitation of the god damn play boy mansion thats all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rather than an actual "HOUSE MUSIC DRIVEN DANCE CLUB" The space is gonna be a far cry from what it was when it was Crobar. Completely different club with a completely different theme, and sho nuff gonna attract the snobby models and bottles crowd. I am gonna wait for the next Alegria party before I actually check it out is all I can say. But if they can prove me wrong, great!!! But according to the press and what everyone else is saying, its gonna be about the $$$$ bottles and models crowd.

I keep hearing from people its gonna be all about the bottles and models shit and those god damn french maid outfits i keep hearing about,it sounds like its gonna be the an imitation of the god damn play boy mansion thats all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rather than an actual "HOUSE MUSIC DRIVEN DANCE CLUB" The space is gonna be a far cry from what it was when it was Crobar. Completely different club with a completely different theme, and sho nuff gonna attract the snobby models and bottles crowd. I am gonna wait for the next Alegria party before I actually check it out is all I can say. But if they can prove me wrong, great!!! But according to the press and what everyone else is saying, its gonna be about the $$$$ bottles and models crowd.

and in two years it will be a tired club that is over like the rest of the 27th and 28th are

Check Yotube and see what Mansion nightclub is about. Bottle service crowd and hip hop music. Once in a while they have a big name Dj and tiesto did performed at Mansion NYE.iYC need Space Night club from Miami to opened up in NYC. Big Huge rooms and afterhours. Ivano Belline and Oscar G Cedraic already known in NYc