Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A QUICKIE REVIEW OF SASHA & DIGWEED @ TWILO ....

SnD was awesome, had a great time. I did run into Trancenergy around 8:30 or so, and I got it in my head he was p00h because I remembered p00h saying he'd have blue sneakers on... my bad! Its pretty funny how many of us were there. If you had the nerve, you could go from person to person randomly saying, "Hey, aren't you from the internet?" and probably find 20 or 30 people that post here.

There's not much else I can say, that others haven't said. AMAZING doesn't even do justice , and yes, Digweed's last set really turned a wonderful night into a night in heaven!

THough, I have to say, Jimmy van M's set (till about 2:30am) was a bit monotonous.

To think I didn't sleep at all this weekend...got home from SnD at 10am...chilled till 12am and decided to go to bed since I had to be up by 3:30pm. But for some fuct up reason I couldn't sleep. Then I partied and partied till I found myself at Limelight. Jeff Mills was out of this world too - that has to be, by far, my best night at the LImelight. Went home at 7am, and then had to drive right back to baltimore! But hey, for such a wonderful weekend, no sleep is a small price to pay!

hey folks,

what a night! i'm sorry i missed meeting up with you people. i was at the juice bar a little early. heard "roaches" and had to break the hell out from the power bar. great set i would agree. a few too many juiceheads for my liking though i have to say. a friend i was with got bounced about by one and the sword swallower didn't even say excuse me to the "lady", which is when things started to get ugly. my boys broke out early, so i was just there with my lady friends chillin with no back up. still i wasn't gonna let this meathead push people around. i said very loudly how pissed this "fuckin juicehead" made me and he heard. now get this shit...the dude could've snapped me in two, but yet he felt the need to get all his boyfriends around in a little fudge packin circle talkin shit about me pointin thumbs and fingers. whispering in his boys ears n shit. when he looked at me i said you could've said excuse me, he looked at me like i had two heads.that about killed it for me. thank god for women cause it was the girls keepin me safe. i would been cut to pieces, but we all have to take stand at some point no? dudes shouldn't be pushin and bumpin up on ladies w/o saying excuse me. thats just plain rude. and if you can't be pollite ya should just get the fuck out. somehow i ended upstairs walkin around without a clue. puffed a phatty and didn't get caught. although i did get busted with my pants down in the stall. i was takin a wiz and doin a lil' bump of some blow my boys had. thank god it wasn't alot, cause i had to dump it when the freakin security fucka opened the freakin door bearing my ass to all telling me to get out and empty my pockets. hey i made it home in one piece and with my girl so...it was a good night. coulda been in jail...the hospital...hey i'm still here. and was it me... but were the women feeling a lil' extra somethin somethin...got mad crazy smiles from a whole bunch man. happy happy joy joy.

peace

yes it was me... biggrin.gif

I knew those pants would get me noticed... and I knew I should have written my name in black marker on my forehead. urfff. oh well next time eh kids. by the looks of these messages I was probably dancing or sitting right next to a few of you from 6am until we left at 9:30.

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

Cromminy -- that's the first post I've seen from you, even though I knew yer name since last week. Yeah, that shiznat was pretty sick -- they'd spin some great hard stuff for a while, then lay off, and then when you weren't paying attention -- BAM! -- they'd drop you right back into it.

Only regret -- I was bouncing around and I accidentally kicked this girl in the ass. Totally, TOTALLY accidental -- and I was apologizing like it was nobody's biz -- but she was totally cool about it. I do that a lot..... :P

Hope to see you and Mr. Nice this Sunday, but if not, there's always Gatecrasher next weekend. biggrin.gif

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

------------------

-=Vejita=-