Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY CAN'T WE ALL RESPECT EVERY VENUE FOR SIMPLY EXISTING?

EVERYONE HAS SUCH STRONG OPINIONS ABOUT THIS PLACE OR THAT...."THIS PLACE HAS TOO MANY C.HEADS....THAT PLACE PLACE COMM. CRAP. HOW ABOUT WE ALL TRY AND APPRECIATE THEM FOR SIMPLY EXISTING TO EVEN HAVE AN OPINION. I FOR ONE, LOVE EXIT ON THE OCCASION THAT I GO, BUT LOVE PLACES LIKE LL, TWILO, FACTORY AND VINYL THAT I FREQUENT TO MORE OFTEN. YES, I GO TO VINYL, FACTORY AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, EXIT AS WELL....AND ENJOY MYSELF EQUALLY AT ALL PLACES. I FEEL EVERY PLACE HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER AND IF YOUR GOING OUT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, YOU WILL REGARDLESS IF EXIT PLAYS KTU CRAP OR FACTORY IS A CRACKSHACK OR TUNNEL ISN'T WHAT IT WAS. IT'S WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT AND EVERYONE SHOULD SIMPLY RESPECT THE FACT THAT WE ALL GO OUT TO HAVE FUN AND LISTEN TO MUSIC, I'M SURE THE UNDERWEAR PARTY WAS DOPE, I BET JUNIOR'S BDAY WAS AS WELL......NO NEED TO COMPARE. WE ALL HAVE FAVORITES, AND RESPECT OTHERS! YOU ALL NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE COULD LOVE A PLACE LIKE VINYL OR FACTORY....BUT VENTURE TO EXIT AND STILL HAVE A GREAT TIME. I DO ALL THE TIME. ENOUGH SAID.

Originally posted by cesarleo:

EVERYONE HAS SUCH STRONG OPINIONS ABOUT THIS PLACE OR THAT...."THIS PLACE HAS TOO MANY C.HEADS....THAT PLACE PLACE COMM. CRAP. HOW ABOUT WE ALL TRY AND APPRECIATE THEM FOR SIMPLY EXISTING TO EVEN HAVE AN OPINION. I FOR ONE, LOVE EXIT ON THE OCCASION THAT I GO, BUT LOVE PLACES LIKE LL, TWILO, FACTORY AND VINYL THAT I FREQUENT TO MORE OFTEN. YES, I GO TO VINYL, FACTORY AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, EXIT AS WELL....AND ENJOY MYSELF EQUALLY AT ALL PLACES. I FEEL EVERY PLACE HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER AND IF YOUR GOING OUT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, YOU WILL REGARDLESS IF EXIT PLAYS KTU CRAP OR FACTORY IS A CRACKSHACK OR TUNNEL ISN'T WHAT IT WAS. IT'S WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT AND EVERYONE SHOULD SIMPLY RESPECT THE FACT THAT WE ALL GO OUT TO HAVE FUN AND LISTEN TO MUSIC, I'M SURE THE UNDERWEAR PARTY WAS DOPE, I BET JUNIOR'S BDAY WAS AS WELL......NO NEED TO COMPARE. WE ALL HAVE FAVORITES, AND RESPECT OTHERS! YOU ALL NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE COULD LOVE A PLACE LIKE VINYL OR FACTORY....BUT VENTURE TO EXIT AND STILL HAVE A GREAT TIME. I DO ALL THE TIME. ENOUGH SAID.

Dude no need to shout ! We all hear you smile.gif

Listen it's a free board people will inevitably post some shit about your favorite club or DJ, u don't have to read a post that begins with SF Suks or PVD Blows if you like those places/DJ. Trust me I am with you when u say that people should respect other places but the fact is that on a free board people are entitled to their opinions like u are. It seems that you get upset with some posts that people make, if that is the case then I suggest that you check out some other board where people have the same interests as you. I'm not trying to be smart though... smile.gif

Peace,

Save the Drama for your Mama... smile.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Guest crystalmethodny

Eggmok - Funny dude. Haha...

But in all seriousness...

To many, 'Ignorance is bliss'.

Enough said about that!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

It's a message board and everyone has thier opinions. I think it's pretty cool, funny, weird, etc. Seeing what other people think. The only time it's uncool is when someone bashes someone else on a personal level. The club world is to big to have just one favorite and thank god it is to big cause life would be boring then. I'm bored and this made no sense what so ever. tongue.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by cesarleo:

I hear ya. Im the same way. I can have equally as good a time at any of those places. I actually like the music at Exit, now that Frankie has been there, but I also love JP. The more you spread these places out the more you appreciate them the next time you go. They stay fresh.