Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The AngryVentingKEYBOARDSMASH thread...

cookie6

haha i know what you mean.... i think i was here about a year before i met a florida native :laugh:

Its really crazy!

I was at Spring Training today and I never thought I would say this but I was really happy to be at the ball pokkkkkkkkk around all Bostonians, with there wickkkkkkkked cool accents and shit. 5.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really crazy!

I was at Spring Training today and I never thought I would say this but I was really happy to be at the ball pokkkkkkkkk around all Bostonians, with there wickkkkkkkked cool accents and shit. 5.gif

:laugh: funny but true... i like to visit michiganders cuz we have our own little midwest accent too... :D

thanx babe :) <3

the flu sux and i am surrounded by it at work and home...getting well is hard when everyone around you is still sick...im trying to keep myself home away from it but you can only stay home for so long before you go insane...

thanx babe :) <3

the flu sux and i am surrounded by it at work and home...getting well is hard when everyone around you is still sick...im trying to keep myself home away from it but you can only stay home for so long before you go insane...

awww feel betters :isok:

Let it ALLLLL out in this thread.

Work is making me want to yoiadhgiuagehsonjopdiuay8gehisdfkjpaosjfklalhfoksjldoailhrftaiewdfjlkjadfoaiwuet98p52q34urweijlfksd SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLAMONDAKEYBOARD.gif

I laughed so hard the first time I saw that gif.. like a couple years ago... but it still warms my heart to see it again :)

I laughed so hard the first time I saw that gif.. like a couple years ago... but it still warms my heart to see it again :)

That is exactly what I look like when I smash. I wish I could photoshop my head into that gif.

lol

damn people...you say youre going to throw an outdoor party because they havent said anything about continuing theirs, and say theyre probably not, youre supposed to be apart of their crew. You come up with some ideas, and BAM!!! magically theyre throwing theirs ierwui9pbw78b432-8728p9uccpicuhgfwuguhhuhuhvrghupu7y

piufewoiup4vtwne vgnoip eyewrp

damn people...you say youre going to throw an outdoor party because they havent said anything about continuing theirs, and say theyre probably not, youre supposed to be apart of their crew. You come up with some ideas, and BAM!!! magically theyre throwing theirs ierwui9pbw78b432-8728p9uccpicuhgfwuguhhuhuhvrghupu7y

piufewoiup4vtwne vgnoip eyewrp

She's obviously speaking in tongues.... duh.

She's obviously speaking in tongues.... duh.

sorry I was mad yesterday....Friends of our every year throw an outdoor party and its a really big deal for WA and part of OR. This year there was talk they werent going to do it because of some bad things that happened last year.

Well, lots of people were really upset because its the biggest we have in our state, so some people were contacting my husband and one of my friends who are part of "the crew" to see about doing something else.

Nothing had been said to us about another party by our friends, so we all started to tell people we decided we are going to do something and started to come up with some ideas. And once that happened people got really excited and showing their support. Well dontcha know all of a sudden a few hours later after being asked and no response, they announce theyre going to do theirs. WTF!

x2...

what is the crazy girl talking about?

so Im the crazy girl, hm.....I think I can live with that. That way when I say weird off the wall things,everyone will just be like "oh, its the crazy girl, just ignore her"

and then I wont have to worry about saying weird stuff! :D

(as I just did)

so Im the crazy girl, hm.....I think I can live with that. That way when I say weird off the wall things,everyone will just be like "oh, its the crazy girl, just ignore her"

and then I wont have to worry about saying weird stuff! :D

(as I just did)

i think all you bitches are crazy....i just chose your post this time to say it...