Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The AngryVentingKEYBOARDSMASH thread...

cookie6

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh....forgot to mention this earlier...IM FUCKING SICK....got a bad cold/flu from someone at work...hit me this morning at 2am...went into work and they sent me home...i dont have to work tomorrow but i would gladly go into work if i could breathe again or taste food....im so stuffed up...and everytime i cough my head hurts...

I've been away from home for 12 years so I rarely get homesick but once in a while i wish i could hang with my high school friends...

I've been away from home for 11 so I'm used to missing my family. I was only a car ride away tho. I just really miss my yuckie face niece, my cuz, and all of my Boston friends 8.gif

:nopity:

I've been away from home for 11 so I'm used to missing my family. I was only a car ride away tho. I just really miss my yuckie face niece, my cuz, and all of my Boston friends 8.gif

:nopity:

Yeah I know what you mean..... :( I miss all my old friends...Stupid WA

uhfweuhfwhuvavdsaruwywywy7bow7yvet.....

But then Im prob moving to TX soon here...could be a few months could a year, I wish people would make up their mind.....And then I wont have any friends :(

I know poor me.....

And then I wont have any friends :(

I know poor me.....

:isok:

Its really tough! I went away to college right out of high school and I thought that was hard. It really wasn't too bad when I look back because you are stuck in the same situation as everyone else who is away from home.

The area that I live in, in Florida is really a transplant city. I havent met a single person who is from the area or anywhere else in Florida. Its really strange!

I've met a few friends who I really :heart: and i've already had 2 friends come and visit and one of my bf's will be down here in 2 weeks with her husband!!! :clap2::clap2:

Its really tough! I went away to college right out of high school and I thought that was hard. It really wasn't too bad when I look back because you are stuck in the same situation as everyone else who is away from home.

The area that I live in, in Florida is really a transplant city. I havent met a single person who is from the area or anywhere else in Florida. Its really strange!

I've met a few friends who I really :heart: and i've already had 2 friends come and visit and one of my bf's will be down here in 2 weeks with her husband!!! :clap2::clap2:

yeah most definitely, still though its always hard to leave those people you make special bonds with. But hey I suppose youll make them with others...still....its definitely hard!!!

haha i know what you mean.... i think i was here about a year before i met a florida native :laugh: