Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IT'S A BOY! IT'S A BOY!!

bounce1.gif

I am now officially an aunt!! My sister had her baby boy (Justin) on Saturday at 2:00 p.m. He weights at 7 1/2 lb. and is 21 inches long.

I was there with my sister the whole entire time even through the delivery eek.gif and it's an amazing thing. To see life entering into this world. Wow. It's something that I will always ALWAYS remember and cherish!!

Can we say CELEBRATE!! I am going to go totally off this weekend . . . not only because I've been trapped for the last three weeks, not only because it's a Labor Day weekend, not only because it's the last weekend of the summer, but also because my nephew is now here in this world and he's probably the most cutest baby I've ever seen in my life time!! Of course the looks come from my side of the family! aniwink.gif

So when you guys have that final cheers this weekend . . . do me a huge favor and have one for my nephew, JUSTIN!!! Thanks guys!!!

BlueAngel (aka Aunt Blue)

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills angel.gif

Congratulations to you and your sister!! What a great name! That's my son's name. Anyway, best of luck to the new parents and to you.

Becca smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Thanks guys!! I'm gonna star off my celebrating by going to Avenue A this Thursday to meet up with some of you! Hope to see you guys there! Watch out New York here come trouble!! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Casey -

Congrats!!!! (about time, right, lol!) I'm so excited for you . . . tell your sister congrats, too . . .

You can FINALLY come out, thank god. biggrin.gif Did Mitchell's sis have her baby yet??

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Hey Congrats, BlueAngel...Im sure Auntie BlueAngel will school him on the finer points of trance and tech-house before he's 5! smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

so what are you buying for your new nephew . . .

shopping for him will be so much fun . . .

i have two godsons and they get hooked up from uncle eggmok . . .

---------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

good morning sunshine <the greatest>

i somehow doubt your antics will ruin BlueAngel's good spirits this morning . . . so why don't you now start, cause you don't amuse anyone at all . . . go now, mommy's calling you . . . shoo shoo.

rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

brandie, thanks girl! kiss.gif Yea . . . Mitchell's sister had her baby girl last Thursday. They're both doing really well. HEY! Are you and Rob coming out with weekend? Or the next?

Kitty, I don't know if I'm gonna make it to Twilo this Friday . . . planning on going out and just getting drunk! drunk.gif But I think I might go to Tunnel this Saturday. How do you think it'll be?

Abi, I've alreay teased my sister about how I'm gonna get those mouth piece glow sticks to show him how to rave! heheheh. giggle.gif

Thanks everybody!!

BlueAngel

------------------

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Originally posted by the_greatest:

I'm sure he'll be playing the glowsticks just like big loser Aunt Blueangel

*GASP* How did you know?? Are you a psychic or somethin?

You know what, the_most idiotic, stupid, immature ass . . . today is such a great day that I even think YOU'RE actually funny!! Wow! That's the first!!

BlueAngel

BlueAngel

------------------

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Casey -

good stuff!!!

Prolly not this weekend - actually Rob might be at the Tunnel, i won't be.

DEF. PVD and GATECRASHER the week after - i am *SOOOO* excited already!!!!! You BETTER go too. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net