Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***cpla WMC roll call!!!!!!!!

weyes

That's why it's good to stay until Mon. I do. Last year got to see Sander Kleinenber on Sunday, when all the fkn ATM's ran out of money and even the Walgreens stopped giving cash back because they were running out of money too. LOL ay yay yay.

That's why it's good to stay until Mon. I do. Last year got to see Sander Kleinenber on Sunday, when all the fkn ATM's ran out of money and even the Walgreens stopped giving cash back because they were running out of money too. LOL ay yay yay.

boo... well, i didn't know that there would be anything going on, but i really couldn't afford it anyway. i think i probably would've chosen to get there a day earlier if i had the choice, 'cause going out on tuesday night after a day of flying might be too tiring to be as much fun as it could've been, had i rested :( .

sanci - let's be in touch about which parties we're going to! we must hang out in miami :bounce: !!!

• 2 weeks later...
what parties are you going to weyes?

ok. what i'm DEFINITELY doing:

tuesday night:

scumfrog @ gem (10pm - ?)

wednesday:

dj spin-off, i forget where but it's on the wmc website (noon-4pm)

ken [formerly of east coast boogiemen] @ beach plaza hotel gardens (noon-11pm, i just hope i don't miss his set while i'm @ the spin-off)

craze & dj assault @ nocturnal (10pm-9am)

thursday:

electronic music: history made fresh! seminar (2pm-?)

IDMAs (7pm-11pm)

friday:

not sure yet...

saturday:

freestyle dance-off @ yuca (noon-6pm)

and you, lola?