Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day weekend at Studio anyone???

Hey Tracy,

I don't know who is spinning, I'll try to find out. When are you going? We should meet up. Where are you from in Philly?

Sargyross, it's a club in AC called Studio 64. Supposedly it's real good. This will be my first time there. I think we're hitting Casbah too.

club is not at all very good. not trying to bring anyone down, but i've been there a few times and its a shit hole. dont bother finding out who's spinning cause its not going to be anyone special, its all commercial house. the place is a crackden, and its fills up afterhrs with all sorts of freaky crackheads that work as dancers and such at the stripclubs there. so dont go there expecting a great clubbig experience, but if you're gettin mangled and just wanna ride out some afterhours its not bad.

------------------

fuck the police

Yeah I heard the same about Casbah that it's really dressy but the music is commercial. But overall I heard it's a good time. As for Studio, I've heard so many different things. My friends went there and they hated it and said it was nasty, crackheads, people od'ing everywhere, but the music is supposedly out of control. I've also heard that on big weekends like Labor Day for ex, that it's insane. So who knows, you have to find out for yourself I guess.

I live outside of Philly. Where in Old City? I love Old City that's where me adn my bf want to move to. I missed Transit, I heard it was out of control, I was too busy at the beach biggrin.gif Are you definitely going to go this weekend? let me know, and we could meet somewhere. smile.gif

Studio? You people are crazy, that place is the biggest...ummm....smallest shithole in existance. I was dragged there by one of my philly friends and Ive never hated a club more in my life. The whole place is the size of the vip room at vinyl, I heard the friggin zombie nation song 3 times in like 2 hours, sound system?? thats funny, there is none! no subs, just some crackling tops, the dj gets on the mike every two seconds, 'yo yo....A/C in da house..." Everyone there is on E,K, GHB, all at the same time. Its hot as balls, the people are assholes, hmm what else... well $30 to get in to this shithole, police everywhere.. The only positive thing was it has an outside deck. Nastiest club ive ever been to or seen. The ONLY reason in the world to go there is if you care about drugs and nothing else. I hope the police read this and shut that place down because thats all it is, a crackhouse, and stop messing with true music lovers' paradises, like vinyl...

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Originally posted by atf104:

Studio? You people are crazy, that place is the biggest...ummm....smallest shithole in existance. I was dragged there by one of my philly friends and Ive never hated a club more in my life. The whole place is the size of the vip room at vinyl, I heard the friggin zombie nation song 3 times in like 2 hours, sound system?? thats funny, there is none! no subs, just some crackling tops, the dj gets on the mike every two seconds, 'yo yo....A/C in da house..." Everyone there is on E,K, GHB, all at the same time. Its hot as balls, the people are assholes, hmm what else... well $30 to get in to this shithole, police everywhere.. The only positive thing was it has an outside deck. Nastiest club ive ever been to or seen. The ONLY reason in the world to go there is if you care about drugs and nothing else. I hope the police read this and shut that place down because thats all it is, a crackhouse, and stop messing with true music lovers' paradises, like vinyl...

Damn dude, now I'm like second guessing if I should even bother. So many people are saying it's not that great. Is it really going to be worth my time going down there?? WTF?? I need some more feedback. HELP!!

hey bucca, email me if you like... All i can say is its like a soundfactory thats 1/10th the size, 8 times the drugs, and no soundsystem...and you have to drive all the way out there for it...it makes shampoo look like a megaclub... smile.gif And the music is the same as shampoo, progressive cheeze. Hey, may you like that, more power to ya, just not me. Ill be in miami...ahhhh..."be whatcha wanna be..." i can hear it already.. smile.gif

You can email me at work: Adam.Freemer@sea.siemens.com

Peace,

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

I've heard it's a crackhouse, but I still want to do A.C. properly ... Enigma, Casbah, all the new clubs. I heard Casbah was good this past weekend, no good music, but a really good crowd - the kind that get dressed up. (It's always one or the other. Can't have both style and great music.)

I live in Old City. Partied at Transit Saturday for my friend Sal Dano, and let me tell you - HE WAS GREAT! Some of the shit that came out of his box was incredible - not Philly style thank the Lord. Darude's Sandstorm, Tranza's Enervate (hot back in) to name a few. I'd love to meet up. Let me know.

-Tracy