Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasy Baseball 2008

lucky13

Sorry I wasn't on top of this like usual.. I also have a league set-up if anyone's interested in playing two.. please feel free to sign up, the more the merrier! Hope to see the usuals in the league!! :)

League ID#: 166077

League Name: Baseball Bitches!

Password: baseball

Custom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/baseballbitches

Season Type: Full

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Sat Mar 15 3:30pm EDT

Ok guys I registered for the CP league. But if we do not get enough players, the few of you who already registered for the CP league should definitely sign up in the one I posted. Already got 7 teams I think so will be a nice size league if the rest of you join! :)

Ok guys I registered for the CP league. But if we do not get enough players, the few of you who already registered for the CP league should definitely sign up in the one I posted. Already got 7 teams I think so will be a nice size league if the rest of you join! :)

Ok, it looks like our league might not get enough teams, so I joined yours. Thanks for the info. If the others in the CP league follow suit, I'll just cancel the league I started so that we can just focus on one.

• 2 months later...