Clubplanet Nightlife Community

read read read read read read read

hellow everybody how you doing.

i'm new to the board and wanted to say hy. i'm 22 and moved to jersey 6 yrs ago from italy. my favirote club is sound factory but also like to stop at exit and limelight sometimes first.my hobbies are working out, tanning,flexing,working out some more,and going to the ghm.my drug of choice is ghb. my favirote tune for the summer is zombie nation,favirote dj steven zor and tenaglia. i cruise in a black iroc-z w/t-topps.my favirote cycle is decca,d-boul,sustanon,winstrol,and primo combined. my goal in life is to open a club called the weightroom. thats it for now i hope mabye one day i can meet up with some of you guys.

thank you

juiceboy

Nice to meet you. My name is Tony, eventhough I live in suburban N.J.I speak with a Brooklyn accent. I have a fake tan and a tribal band tattoo around my huge bicep, my nose is so big Pinnochio is jealous. My favorite clubs are Sound Garden in Lodi, Drama in Fairview, I also go to Exit, Hunka Bunka, DJais, Tempts and Club Abyss. My favorite cologne is Drakkar, I drive a Monte Carlo, my favorite song is Relentless. I wear 20 lbs of silver on my neck. I only date girls named Michele, Danielle, Lisa and Nichole. My hobbies include working out, flexing, tanning, doing G while working out, flexing and tanning. I go into roid rages and beat my women and then claim I don't remember. My dream is to open a club just for Jersey Guidos called Flex. Wanna be my work out buddy ??

Originally posted by njguido69:

Nice to meet you. My name is Tony, eventhough I live in suburban N.J.I speak with a Brooklyn accent. I have a fake tan and a tribal band tattoo around my huge bicep, my nose is so big Pinnochio is jealous. My favorite clubs are Sound Garden in Lodi, Drama in Fairview, I also go to Exit, Hunka Bunka, DJais, Tempts and Club Abyss. My favorite cologne is Drakkar, I drive a Monte Carlo, my favorite song is Relentless. I wear 20 lbs of silver on my neck. I only date girls named Michele, Danielle, Lisa and Nichole. My hobbies include working out, flexing, tanning, doing G while working out, flexing and tanning. I go into roid rages and beat my women and then claim I don't remember. My dream is to open a club just for Jersey Guidos called Flex. Wanna be my work out buddy ??

This is fuckin' hilarious!! I gotta tell you, I'm loving all the pen names that are popping up. I think it's hilarious when people come out with shit that they wouldn't normally say under their "real" names.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by cathyo:

This is fuckin' hilarious!! I gotta tell you, I'm loving all the pen names that are popping up. I think it's hilarious when people come out with shit that they wouldn't normally say under their "real" names.

Tony is my real name.

Tony is my real name.

I'm talking about the njguido69 silly!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 08-25-2000).]

This is a joke........right??

no cathyo this is not a joke it hurts me to think of somebody think my lifestyle is a joke a juicehead has feelins to. my friend warned me if i would get personal that i might get bashed. dont hate me because who i am. i treat people with respect so please respect me.

thank you

juiceboy

LMFAO!

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Originally posted by juiceboy:

no cathyo this is not a joke it hurts me to think of somebody think my lifestyle is a joke a juicehead has feelins to. my friend warned me if i would get personal that i might get bashed. dont hate me because who i am. i treat people with respect so please respect me.

thank you

juiceboy

I'm sorry juiceboy. I didn't mean to hurt you. frown.gif Maybe I can take you out for a cannoli to make up for it.

------------------

i dont no why you guys are laughing, this is who i am, and i'm starting to think njguido69 is making fun to. i really dont think your italian. what do you mean about the big noise and the pimples on your back, why tou bragg about that. i think your just making fun of italians. i dont like to get mad because my girlfriend gets mad at me when i get mad, she says i turn into a bad person but im a nice person so dont get me mad or i'll beat you. as for everybody else anyone going to tempts. let me know. i'll be there tomorrow with my cousins veto and vinnie and my brothers anthony ans frankie. i also no almost everybody there so i'll introduce you to everybody and mabye even introduce you to denny tsettos.

thank you

juiceboy

Hi dare, this is Joey Carpizzo from Bayonne.

I joose just like youz guyz and i also take alot of GHB too and K and like peeple are alwaze sayin dat i been gittin less smart and like kinda slow, but i cant tell, and i am reely bigger than them so whos the hell cares what they think rite?

I'm Italian, but this is mad funny. This is funny 'cause you guys think these are Italians, but they're New York "Italians" second/third generation, I make fun of these fools, they're pretty disgraceful, trying to speak the language, talking all their shit. True Italians (from Italy) are nothing like these greezy guidos.

BOLTS

AHAHAHAHA THIS POST IS HILARIOUS, THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF ITALIANS THE CLASSY ONES AND THE CLASSLESS A.K.A YOUR REGULAR GUIDO WHO DON'T KNOW JACK...

But the posts are funny...

Mac A.K.A The True Ginzo!!!

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by bolts:

I'm Italian, but this is mad funny. This is funny 'cause you guys think these are Italians, but they're New York "Italians" second/third generation, I make fun of these fools, they're pretty disgraceful, trying to speak the language, talking all their shit. True Italians (from Italy) are nothing like these greezy guidos.

BOLTS

hey mr.bolts this is not suppose to be funny so i don't know why you laugh and i'm first generation italian i moved from italy 6 yrs ago. but mr.njguido69 is a fake, he's not italian i don't understand what he mean's about big noise and pimples on the back. i don't have either but i do have big muscles and like to do ghb. he makes me mad so mad i want to ki ahahahahahahaahaha nonononononon calmdowncalmdowncalmdown ahahahahahhahahah i'm not a mean person so don't make me get mean because my girlfriend don't like when i'm mean sometimes i have a bad temper i'm sorry for you nice people having to witness that. it's that njguido69 can bring out a bad side of me that i don't even have but i won't stupe to his level. as for everybody else when do you want to meet up let me know.

thank you

juiceboy