Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTS in TIMES SQUARE

yo i can't fuckin wait. i'll be there for the grandopening. I think i should go now so i definetly get in, wouldn't wanna miss out. should be great, can't wait to hear relentless and final chapter ALL WINTER LONG rolleyes.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I wouldn't exactly call it Temps in Time Square. I would call it a club that's gonna be bigger and better than EXIT.

I attached the flyer, check it out.

Any promoters interested in starting a list at The World, E-Mail me at HazeDG@Gateway.net

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

Originally posted by tempkid:

AS much as you nyers hate it it's comming sept 23. the WORLD in Times Square, the biggest club in NYC. Music by everybody's favirote dj Denny Tsettos. Tempts all year round,can't wait.Fuck Exit

I'm assuming you like tempts because of Mr Tsettos right? Not tempts , the sauna with roid ragers?! Maybe this is a dream come true for Danny!!!

Originally posted by tempkid:

AS much as you nyers hate it it's comming sept 23. the WORLD in Times Square, the biggest club in NYC. Music by everybody's favirote dj Denny Tsettos. Tempts all year round,can't wait.Fuck Exit

I'm assuming you like tempts because of Mr Tsettos right? Not tempts , the sauna with roid ragers?! Maybe this is a dream come true for Danny!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

All I have to say is...

Shadowchaser, nice signature. wink.gif

Keep hope alive, baby.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by blueangel:

A club in Time Square? Hmmmm . . . is this one of Guliani's plan to attact more tourist?

BlueAngel

Oh shit blue angel!!! You uncovered a plot by the Guliani administration! I think he plans

to raid the club every night!!! "Cops" live from New York!! Bad clubbers, Bad clubbers watcha gonna do? when the pigs come for you??

to to

LETS GET REAL FOR ONE MINUTE HERE A CLUB CALLED WORLDS IN TIME SQUARE!!!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS GONNA BE A HOT SPOT? I MEAN THE LAST MEGA CLUB THAT WAS GOOD IN TIMES SQUARE WAS USA AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER CLUB USA. AND BESIDES DO YOU REALLY THINK THE IT WILL BEAT EXIT AND SOUNDFACTORY? AND NOW WITH TWIRL OPENING UP AGAIN BIGGER AND BETTER...WOW YOU POEPLE HAVE ISSUES

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

LETS GET REAL FOR ONE MINUTE HERE A CLUB CALLED WORLDS IN TIME SQUARE!!!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS GONNA BE A HOT SPOT? I MEAN THE LAST MEGA CLUB THAT WAS GOOD IN TIMES SQUARE WAS USA AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER CLUB USA. AND BESIDES DO YOU REALLY THINK THE IT WILL BEAT EXIT AND SOUNDFACTORY? AND NOW WITH TWIRL OPENING UP AGAIN BIGGER AND BETTER...WOW YOU POEPLE HAVE ISSUES

Fuckkkkkkkkkk! I hate to be called POEPLE!!!!

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Fuckkkkkkkkkk! I hate to be called POEPLE!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHA This is a F8cking joke right?? Not only is this place in the worst location for parking in the world but it only hold's half the capacity of Exit and in a restaurant for god sake with a stage area. What is this Dinner theater??? I swear this is hysterical. And the Morrisey's are they gonna even be around to do this party after Artie got his ass kicked in from on Neptunes in the Hamptons this weekend. And Jamie Morrisey got his car impounded and arrested. Hmmm I hope they can pay Denny after they pay their lawyers.