Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT WOULD BE THE SHIT IF

1. exit is a sauna

2. everyone there smells

3. everyone is ugly

4. music sucks

5. sound system is horrible

6. lights suck

If exit can improve these things then I'd go back. It's definately the worst club in the world. If Exit was a restaurant it would be McDonalds. Sound Factory isn't fast food.

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

I think that exit can be and should be the best club in the city. it doesn't have to be Jonathan Peters that has to be a resident, but some big name to play there.

the only thing holding that club back from blowing up is a big name dj. Get PVD to be the resident dam it.

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

I actually like all the space at Exit and I love the music at Factory.

I know Exit is not very popular here but I can't remember one bad night there. Well, except when everyone got sick on Lucky Charms but, that had nothing to do w/ the club.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by thewedge:

1. exit is a sauna

2. everyone there smells

3. everyone is ugly

4. music sucks

6. lights suck

If exit can improve these things then I'd go back. It's definately the worst club in the world. If Exit was a restaurant it would be McDonalds. Sound Factory isn't fast food.

i can agree w/ everything cept the last two. The lights are probably the best in the city, but the assholes they have workign them have no clue what they are doing. And the sytem is clearly the best behind twilo, clear and crisp.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by thewedge:

1. exit is a sauna

2. everyone there smells

3. everyone is ugly

4. music sucks

6. lights suck

i have to agree w/ all cept the last two. exit has sick lights, prolly the best in the city but the assholes workin them have no idea what they are doing, and the system is prolly the best in the city after twilo. it's crisp and clear and the bass hits hard even in that big ass room.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by mr.sick:

I think Exit would be the shit if they did monkey-knife fighting instead.

Originally posted by p00h:

the simpsons...

werd

that episode was funny

Exit would be the shit, if they start paying people to come there...

-free money how can you go wrong

there are numerous reasons why that club could be the shit

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

Originally posted by mr.sick:

I think Exit would be the shit if they did monkey-knife fighting instead.

Originally posted by p00h:

the simpsons...

werd

that episode was funny

Exit would be the shit, if they start paying people to come there...

-free money how can you go wrong

there are numerous reasons on how that club could be the shit

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

thewedge clearly you dont know what youre talking about. Wxit has all the state of the art equipment. did you happen to notice the dj booth and did you happen to notice the giant equilizers in the walls. i agree with everybody. exit needs a big time dj to rock it. the dance floor has the capabilities to go nuts

peace

i haven't been to exit but all i've heard is that it's a dope space that's just insanely crowded to the point where you can't move. doesn't really sound like fun at all...

and the one time i was there i waited on line in the rain for over an hour and the line wasn't moving for shit. the people who were coming out of the club didn't look too happy and just mentioned it was insanely crowded and hot in the club. then the management or whoeer decided they weren't letting people with sneakers in any more and it was at this point where i decided to BOUNCE out of the wackness to the Tunnel where i had fun because even though it wasn't packed the music was good and i had room to dance.

so in my humble opinion exit would be better if it wasn't so frikkin crowded. the lines moved. and they had a banging ass dj. and i don't really care what the crowd looks like as long as they can create a positive vibe and appreciate the music. peace

p.s cops are probably bright enough to read BBSes so it might not be the smartest thing to write posts about drugs at clubs.

------------------

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also you're drunk

if exit did get a big dj to play there every weekend, sf would be so dead. the only people who would go there are the people that post on the other board along with the crackheads. Then Jonathaan peters would be kicking himself in the ass on why he never took the job over there.

soundfactory has the worst system I have ever heard in the city. to the point where the vocals are all muddy and the highs are ear piercing. you cant tell me your ears never ring after hear music at that place.

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

HAHAHHA This is funny. I hate to inform everyone that 1) JP is not going anywhere. and 2)Exit doesn't need anymore people they have over 4000 people on friday which is 18 and over (busiest club in NY on fridays) nd over 5000 on sat which is 21 and over (Busiest club in NY on sat) and all this with other clubs stil doing there things.