Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC - The Perfect weekend

OK Webster Hall on Saturday it is. Pacha Friday.... How about Thursday 24th, where's a good place to chill and see NYs finest ladies, I want to mingle, boogie and chat....

Go to CIELO on the 24th for THE MARTINEZ BROTHERS, also lots of hot women are always at cielo.

does he have any mix compilations out? If not some co. should jump on that...

I know right, on every messageboard im on ive been talking about tedd for almost 4 yrs now lol. Lil by lil people have been paying attention at least here in nyc. Globally his name is very well known.

Hes playing NYC 2 times in May, Sat May 3rd@Cielo and Sat May 24th@Sullivan Room.

Hi,

I am coming over to NYC on 23rd April for 4 nights and want to spend the time in the best bars and clubs. Last time I got to see Gabs & dresden at Pacha, And Victor in Crowbar. Now Crowbar has gone, where should I go? Been to Webster hall in the past and Limelight but where else is there.

I'm from London and love progressive trance, DJs Tiesto, Above and Beyon, Rank 1, Armin, PVD etc.. I want to make this trip a big one so I need your help. I believe there's a made event on 25th Pacha, Vander?

Argghh all this talk of electro and Tribal in NYC is getting me down!!!!

Lossy

http://www.madeevent.com/042508.php

That's your best bet...