Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it.........

Case in point...Everytime I go to KTU, I hear either Toni Braxton or Pink, oh I forgot Destiny's Child every once in awhile. I even bother listening to the radio anymore. I'd rather bump DT GU CD (like all the abbreviations, eh) in my car than listen to those songs...over, and over, and over again.

Just my $0.02 smile.gif

------------------

Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore. lookout.gif

Originally posted by dollabill25:

Why is it that when I listen to the radio they play the same five songs fifteen times a day for three months

Man FUCK THAT!

Each record gets a certain amount of plays a day.....Her look

www.ktu.com Go to playlist shows ya all the songs for the day and how many plays ity gets

------------------

ANI_ARTLINE.GIF

Radio isn't about music - It's about advertising dollars. Talk radio is the only time I listen. Howard in the morning, O&A in the afternoon. Occasionally CD 101.9 when I'm getting my teeth drilled at the dentist. frown.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

At any one time in Sydney we have at least one and up to 3 24-7 Dance music radio stations, one in particular featured (over the week) pretty much every respected Sydney DJ, all spectrums of musioc from Dub reggae to gabba hardcore and everything in between....wicked competitions, no advertising, only 'sponsorhsip announcements' which were mainly for dance parties....live broadcasts from clubs (great for when you're on your way, or on your way home!).......

how hard is it to get some radio spectrum in New York for a community based (i.e nmot for profit) dance radio station?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com