Clubplanet Nightlife Community

junior throws down at pacha

ya, ive noticed some sets to be harder too. junior will always bring a mix of everything, but in todays club days you need hard beats thrown into your sets. more and more people wanna here banger after banger. i think junior is doing a great job mixing it up with hard stuff and the vocals.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i mean, every dj has to keep changing their sound in order to still be in demand. that's what all the big djs in the world do. once carl cox and sven vath spun techno, then hard techno, now carl does some house and minimal and sven does some electro and minimal also. you gotta keep moving with the times. playing piano house tracks from early 90s everytime can get extremely boring at times.

yea but frankie knuckles was one of the originators of house in the 80s. he spun at the warehouse. so he can't be touched. he can do whatever he likes. but that can't be said for junior vasquez. he got big in 90s when house was already famous. he got famous for those gay synthy house tunes mixed with tribal. so i just think he should keep taking it foward. take it to the next level.

...well

donaldm , a person who doesn't like Junior, doesn't listen to Junior's music, has never gone to any recent Junior parties and wishes Junior to perish from the earth; but seems to know everything Junior does on the decks and in Junior's personal life.

I have concluded that donaldm is a stalker of Junior Vasquez,starscream and anyone else who appreciates Junior, plus wants to destroy Junior, his fans, and Junior's parties at any possible chance.

Someone has issues..........

:bump::otopic:

god, thats such an old pic of aviance, i guess when u got a habit, u can't spend a little on a photoshoot

1st of all it is an old pic and it was meant to be an old fierce pic from arena days. 2nd misunderstood kevin does not do those things anymore and before you go and make false accuastions learn what the fuck you are talking about please.

Starcream why don't you post a "current" picture of yourself instead and show us all how TRAGIC Junior's fans look these days....HAHA

as far as you , you stupid brain dead muthafocker. if you do'nt remember which you prob do'nt, i posted a pic after the nyd party and as i recall you spineless twit i asked you to post you'rs which ofcourse being the scared little pussy from behind the screen you wouldnt. get a life already you moronic freak. btw someone that will be at Work this weekend actually working there, will be having a good talk with you about you're ridiculous antics. Have a nice weekend you fuckin douche.

1st of all it is an old pic and it was meant to be an old fierce pic from arena days. 2nd misunderstood kevin does not do those things anymore and before you go and make false accuastions learn what the fuck you are talking about please.

ok, first of all, i'm not making any false accusations. i'm just stating a fact. in the past he has been know to be extremely messed up at his parties. and he wasn't trying to hide it neither. everyone knew. so i took that and made a joke with it. as far as if he's clean now or not. i don't really care. is kevin your brother? your lover? is he even your friend? do you guys talk on the phone? because i really don't see the need to curse people out and attempt to start drama in a club because of what was said about someone on a message board. now you may be his fan and like his music. but that doesn't give you the right to belittle people and IM them telling them what they shouldn't do.

IN THE PAST. deefex u hit the nail on the head there. you're post made it sound like it was still that way and he could'nt afford a photoshoot now, and you're dead wrong. and what the hell. what drama am i starting in a club? i didnt relieze this was an actual club?what gives donnald the right to belittle me ? he started this crap not me and he isnt just belittling me. damn skippy i imed you and i told you not to fuel his fire and you couldnt even respond but yet you can sure talk on here. it's none of you're buissiness who kevin is to me. maybe you do'nt CARE but i do.

i actually did respond to you but weren't online anymore. then i sent you an email. no i said that cause you said something to donald. like, if you don't like it, meet me in person at work or something. but whatever. that doesn't really have anything to do with me. let's just drop it. this is some stupid bs. the more we argue the more we seem immature. and united is better then divided. ok?

Funny, It never seemed to me that Kevin Aviance was intoxicated in anyway or form. To me it seemed the more crazier he acted, the more the audience enjoyed his performances, myself included. I hope he doesn't lose that mind fuck persona.

5695414.jpg

he hasnt lost it trust. something like that you're born with.

as far as you , you stupid brain dead muthafocker. if you do'nt remember which you prob do'nt, i posted a pic after the nyd party and as i recall you spineless twit i asked you to post you'rs which ofcourse being the scared little pussy from behind the screen you wouldnt. get a life already you moronic freak. btw someone that will be at Work this weekend actually working there, will be having a good talk with you about you're ridiculous antics. Have a nice weekend you fuckin douche.

booo hoooo I am soooooo scared!

PS: at WHAT "work"? I never work! HAHAHAHA