Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trance is dying...

B2B: Techno Chinos will never die so long as Carrie Donovan wears huge glasses. Microfibers RULE! rolleyes.gif

DJMAGZ: You underestimate the US soo much - we're a year and a half behind Europe for music if we're a day. 6 months! Hah!

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

okay divaliciouss

let's try this. Instead of everytime I post something, you call me an idiot, try proving it. Try showing the board (and me) that your strong opinions regarding my every typed word are somehow justified.

If you feel my points of view toward music are somehow flawed, and incorrect, let's avoid referring to me as say, a "condicending bastard" and tell me why you think I'm full of it. Try putting a little weight and justification behing your words. It's easy to badly spell insults and flaunt your ignorance. Try giving people a reason to respect your opinion.

Until you can do that, you just keep making a fool of yourself.

I'm posting this to the main forum as well, let's take it up there hmm?

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

Trance will never die...all of this so-called electronic music has eventually evolved into one another in someway/somehow. Trance is the MOST globally accepted music of the "electronica" genre. Look how far and vast these DJ's travel to play for us true trance headz...If it's going anywhere, it's going back to where it came from and then back to our asses in the US in a different form, that u all know we'll be loving again. Since i've been listening to it..it's only gotten better and better and harder and harder. It's got all the ELEMENTS I want. And I come from the late 80's school of maurice "This is Acid" house...Just give it time and it'll be all fine!!!!