Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F**k Me I’m Famous: DJ David Guetta

Mad props to David with the parties, the remixes, and one of the must unique names for those parties and remixes.

David-Guetta.jpg

On a side note,

I'm going to where a t-shirt saying:

F**k Me I’m Not Famous. I hope it works.:beer:

Incredible Post... No really it is.. You hope you get laid b/c you wear some tshirt,

that is soooo creative... If I see someone with that tshirt on, im def pushing them into on coming traffic just hoping that said person is danceshake01!

Your that person in the club or at a concert with the djs/band shirt on.. I hate these people, your a SUPERFAN, and you want everyone to know it. Your so excited and you just cant hide, your about to lose control and you like it, like it! danceshake01 has been through alot of hard times in danceshake01's life, and the djs/bands helps danceshake01 get through the rough patches in danceshake01's life. Danceshake01 is a bigger fan than I b/c danceshake01 has that oh soooo uber sleek tshirt on.

Incredible Post... No really it is.. You hope you get laid b/c you wear some tshirt,

that is soooo creative... If I see someone with that tshirt on, im def pushing them into on coming traffic just hoping that said person is danceshake01!

Your that person in the club or at a concert with the djs/band shirt on.. I hate these people, your a SUPERFAN, and you want everyone to know it. Your so excited and you just cant hide, your about to lose control and you like it, like it! danceshake01 has been through alot of hard times in danceshake01's life, and the djs/bands helps danceshake01 get through the rough patches in danceshake01's life. Danceshake01 is a bigger fan than I b/c danceshake01 has that oh soooo uber sleek tshirt on.

:rofl::clap::aright::funny:

Now if I can only get the t-shirt made sooner than later.

Thanks xlr8ted

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I went to the Party last night. One guy at the party wear the shirt Fuck Iam famous lol.David Waxmen opened up and closed. Guetta spun i think a little after three or 4am and spun till 7am. Then before 8am waxmen closed. They had hip hop room in the Pachita it was empty lol. Good looking females. They where hot and horney. Iam still recovering. Happy Birthday Eric Morillo.