Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy cow

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

those things are bad for your heart. hey magz, try spinning when you are on one of them. you would be too fucked up. probably be as bad as boar--is. just kiddin.

peace

Stacker doesnt have ephedrine or Mua-Huang root in it...that is nooooo good....none of these over the counter speeds are good for you

------------------

djwhteboy2.gif

I went to limelight this past Saterday on a 2 stacker 3's plus the red bull I downed b4 entry and 7 red bull and vodka's inside.

thanx to this board that nasty cough medicine drink, is all I drink when I'm out now...

-Magz your not gonna sleep tonight forget about werk tommorow

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro... docmorph.gif

All I have to say is i did 5 or 6 yellow jackets at twilo this weekend and they have ephredrine, only to find out it's the main component in crystal meth, and i didn't sleep for near 3 days and my hands were tingling and shaking...great shit, yeah right

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

hey magz,

how long do you give boar--is before david kicks his ass off the mainfloor and he puts you back where you deserve to be.

Dunno, we'll see what happens ya know.

I don't like makin waves with people so i just go with the flow kid!

Is my new sig working?

------------------

djwhteboy2.gifigadget_1591_2561481djblonde.gif

Magz...my friends and I are curious...how'd you get started?

We have a setup at my friend's apartment that we practice on almost every night and then we DJ for our friends Saturdays when we stay in.

How'd you get out there and start getting noticed?

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

Originally posted by doubledown11:

Magz...my friends and I are curious...how'd you get started?

We have a setup at my friend's apartment that we practice on almost every night and then we DJ for our friends Saturdays when we stay in.

How'd you get out there and start getting noticed?

Well i started djing when i was 13, local parties and shit. I got a job in a bar in new rochelle when i was 16 and one night a-luv came in and asked me if i wanted to spin for him at club hollywood also in new rochelle. After that i was his dj for all his 18 and over parties and was the resident at expo(pandemonium fridays)for over a year.Before that i bounced around opening for hex for about 2 years. A lotta shit went on since then but i dont wanna get into it. Me A-luv and Joe lodi are best friends so they have helped me to get where i am. And one night a couple months ago Exit had a Ibeza party and the dj's sucked so a luv called me up at like 2 am and was like get down here with your records. I played my heart out and marvisi made me resident.

wow, im tired after that.

------------------

igadget_1591_2561481

those things are bad for your heart. hey magz, try spinning when you are on one of them. you would be too fucked up. probably be as bad as boar--is. just kiddin.

peace

Everything is BAD for you ... I spin 6 hours every Friday night ... if it wasn't for the stackers or Rip fuel ... i wouldn't be able to make pass the 5th Cran&Vod ... no just kidding ... I perform just as well on stackers as i do off them ...

------------------

eye.gif

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

I went to limelight this past Saterday on a 2 stacker 3's plus the red bull I downed b4 entry and 7 red bull and vodka's inside.

thanx to this board that nasty cough medicine drink, is all I drink when I'm out now...

I fell asleep at 4 a.m.

ugh, never again.....yea right

-Magz your not gonna sleep tonight forget about werk tommorow

------------------

igadget_1591_2561481

peace

"Everything is BAD for you"

... I spin 6 hours every Friday night ... if it wasn't for the stackers or Rip fuel ... i wouldn't be able to make pass the 5th Cran&Vod ... no just kidding ... I perform just as well on stackers as i do off them ...

------------------

eye.gif