Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BAD BOY BILL INVADING NYC

Originally posted by badboybill:

YO what up NYC, the best city in the world. I'll be spinning at the Tunnel the last week in sept,don't know all details yet, it probaly the main floor afterhours, but I'll let you guys know when I find out.

PEACE

OUT

BAD

BOY

BILL

Hey bill, this is PVD,

How ya been there Jackass.

I hope ya have fun playin to the bunch of drugged out 16 year olds with fake id's that frequent the Tunnel.

It was a good choice for you to spin there though, cause those are the only ones that will still fall for that played out "face down ass up, shake your booty" crap you play.

If you really want to attract a good NY crowd, I recommend playing Binary Finary three or four times and filing in the rest of your set, with BT's entire discography and a few acetates of Alanis Morrisette farting, it's always worked for me.

see ya later there billy boy, ya fruitbasket.

PVD

Originally posted by badboybill:

YO what up NYC, the best city in the world. I'll be spinning at the Tunnel the last week in sept,don't know all details yet, it probaly the main floor afterhours, but I'll let you guys know when I find out.

PEACE

OUT

BAD

BOY

BILL

Dont forget there Billy boy you still owe me some money. Dont make me come to tunnel and whack you in front of your people.

------------------

Get whacked

bad boy bill?

please - i think i'm gonna throw up . . . thank god i won't be home for that one. he's terrible. the 16 year olds are a perfect crowd for him, and if they're on drugs, even better, they'll need it.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by paulvandyk:

Hey bill, this is PVD,

How ya been there Jackass.

I hope ya have fun playin to the bunch of drugged out 16 year olds with fake id's that frequent the Tunnel.

It was a good choice for you to spin there though, cause those are the only ones that will still fall for that played out "face down ass up, shake your booty" crap you play.

If you really want to attract a good NY crowd, I recommend playing Binary Finary three or four times and filing in the rest of your set, with BT's entire discography and a few acetates of Alanis Morrisette farting, it's always worked for me.

see ya later there billy boy, ya fruitbasket.

PVD

------------------

UnderGround lives forever baby,we just like roaches,we never die!

BBBill:

Can't wait for SuperGreg to get back here from his headlining tour of Europe so he can school you with his funky beats.

This shit is so danmned funny I can hardly stand it...

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

Can't say that I have heard BBB spin live...but I don't mind his Bang the Box CD's. I dig hip hop and scratching so I don't mind the way that he fuses them with House and Funk beats. I can see why people don't dig his shit...but he is different and he does scratch pretty well. Only my opinon though... smile.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

YO peeps what up w/the bashing of me and my style. I thought I would just let you guys know that I'll be in town in a couple of weeks. I'm not going to take hard because of a couple of punks who think there PVD and Gotti. I have great respect for the real PVD. Yes were to differ styles but he spins his style as good as anybody out there. And regardless I know I have fans in NYC, even if it is 16 year old crackheads, I'm sure most of you were that at one point. As for the Tunnel shit man it would be a honer for me to spin at the most legendary club of all time.

PEACE

OUT

BAD

BOY

BILL

Bad Boy Bill is amazing---and I'm NOT a 16 yr old crackhead.

If he really were going to be at the Tunnel I would be first in line bc seeing him live is like no other experience. NO ONE can scratch like he can.

I like S&D, PVD, and DT just as much as the next person, but if you really want to get my ass shaking just show me some BBB.

I dont know why so many people on this message board hate him so much! I know its a different style than the trance stuff everyone likes, but the shit is tight!!!

Trancenergy---you seem pretty cool, so I think you should give BBB the chance and see him live...its unreal shit.

He'll be at BOO in October! Come see the man!

Hey---do you think he really will be at Tunnel, or is it total bullshit?

I don't know if this post was really written by Bad boy Bill but if it is.."You rock!" I'm no 16 yr old crack head, I'm a 20 year old college student that loves your music. I used to go to Soundfactory to hear you spin and also was in Boston when you were there. YOu shuold spin at clubs like spa or cheetah or centrofly..well thats just my opinion. And for all you Player haters out there, "c'mon, be nice!" smile.gif

MuiMUi~~

Originally posted by mareluna:

there's no way pvd would say something like that to a fellow dj; he's got much more class (or i assumed) to dis another dj. if that really is pvd, then prove yourself!

I aint got nuthin to prove to you there missy. And old Billy Boy and I go way back so mind ya neck.

Paul "STILLPLAYINBINARYFINARY" Van Dyk

Vandit Records

funny, people on this board suggesting a certain dj's styles are best suited for cracked out 16yr olds.

I suppose they prefer the music best suited for cracked out 20 somethings.

Fucking hell.

IMHO BBB is one of the best dj's in North America. I can't wait to see him here if he does come.

And, if that is BBB posting, one quick question. Bill, why are you getting a little soft? Is it a phase? Or is this the direction you're taking? First Sneak, now you, will there be any house rockers left?

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com