Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever hear of...

I think its called Sylum or Asylum. Its on Bleeker Street and Im heading over there tonight. A friend of mine told me its free beer for ladies and $2 drinks tonight and Im just curious how this place is. Should I go or not waste my time??

------------------

~*~* HAPPY HUMP DAY ~*~*

Guest crystalmethodny

If its on Bleeker, probably in the west village and just your general dive bar smile.gif

Getting blasted toniight eh?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Asylum on Bleecker isn't bad at all. Kinda a dark place but a decent mellow vibe. I've been there alot. Grab a booth in the front or back and just relax. Tonight is def. ladies night. But anyhow I think you'd like it. Music isn't really club oriented. The DJ varies from either someone who uses CD to vinyl, but mostly CDs.

Feel free to ask more questions.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

...just thought I'd throw it out there for you, but if you'd like some company...let me know...just trying to be nice so don't get skeeved out or anything by it.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>

It doesn't get too crowded. But get there fairly early if you want a place to sit. The dance floor gets crowded, but it's nothing major considering you're used to club crowds.

As the night goes on, people filter in and out. The whole area is one big bar block so you get alot of bar hoppers.

------------------

Double-Down

</A>

misskit- i've been there twice, its an okay place.. I wasn't tooo crazy about it. are you going right after work? I went there once around 10pm and it was dead I mean DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... it may have been a wednesday or thursday night I don't recall.

anyhow, have fun you can't go wrong with 2 dollar drinks can you.. Get blasted and go elsewhere.