Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djs aluv and idol

I know a lot of people talk shit about them but I think there shit is bangin!

------------------

it's not WHAT you know,

it's not WHO you know either

It's WHO KNOWS YOU!

We are young but for a short period of time,

Learn and save as if to last forever,

Live and love as if to die tomorrow!

here's more:

Luv and Lodi have been promoters for quite a while now with there biggest accomplishment (imo) being SF Fridays back in `97. Those Friday night parties were the best I've been to since I began my clubbing career. JP was the dj, and the night was all about the music and the shows which were done by the best. (Franklin Fuentes, Anthony Lamont, etc...)

Since then Luv and Lodi have come out with a couple of tracks, the last being a cover of the Police that was done by A-Luv and Frankie Magz. SF Fridays became hiphop with Funkmaster Flex. I guess that failed because then Alan Sax and his crew began doing a night at Sf. Shortly after Luv and Lodi began doing Fridays again. The djs were Andrew Mendez and Tony Draper (I think) Not to long after that Luv and Lodi took over the night. The music is def. slammin but the crowd is WEEK! They play everything from trance to vocals to pure bangin shit that will make you say what the fuck is this.

------------------

it's not WHAT you know,

It's WHO KNOWS YOU!

They do not work for nor did they EVER work FOR jontathen peters. They were invlolved together and had a falling out. Trust me if anyone should know its me. Im not saying this because anthony is one of my best friends but, he is a really good dj. Sound factory fridays is a tough crowd its very young and i give him a lot of credit.

As for joe he has been around since the Emerald city days if anyone knows about that place(lol),and he is always on point.

Its easy to say "You sound like jp",just because a lot of ny dj's play the same thing jonathen plays it doesnt mean they are his records, he buys them and plays them like everyone else. But of course you will get his crowd who say that people play like him.

thats just my $.02

Peace out magz!

------------------

igadget_1591_2561481

Magz:

What is the name of track # 6 on there trackplayer?

Of all the people on here I'm assuming you are the one to know.

------------------

it's not WHAT you know,

It's WHO KNOWS YOU!