Clubplanet Nightlife Community

05.02.08 - DC-Buzzilfe Pres: Starkillers & Austin Leeds!

clubkid-

starkillers_WEB2_500.jpg

$15 – presale @ www.wanttickets.com/buzz

$10 – presale @ www.wanttickets.com/buzz using promo code â€buzzâ€

$10 from 10-12 with email to guestlist@buzzlife.com

$20 general admission

REASONABLE TABLE PACKAGES:

Email: tables@buzzlife.com

We will be will be offering cheap and sometimes free admission deals to members of our text messaging list. It's easy to subscribe:

Send an SMS text message from your cell phone to US-short-code 313131 with the subject BUZZ.

People can unsubscribe at any time by texting to the same number (313131) with the message STOP

www.eztexting.com/subscribe.php?id=715&g=-1

www.myspace.com/buzzlife

www.buzzlife.com

I am a huge fan of Nick Terranova and Austin Leeds and this event is one that i am hugely looking forward to. I have been a fan of Starkillers for years, and I found this review online....

Every once in a while word starts spreading about a hot producer who is coming through under the radar, and the hot news this time round comes from the West Coast. This sensational producer, remixer and dj is NICK TERRANOVA aka Starkillers. He bridges the gap between the House and Trance Worlds- with respected remix collaborations with international favorites ranging from funky House (DJ DAN) to soaring Trance (Paul van Dyk and Paul Oakenfold). Nick is quickly moving up into the world’s handful of top creators of the sounds loved at dancefloors worldwide. Los Angeles based producer, dj, and label owner Nick Terranova has been quickly making a name for himself as the mastermind producer behind such production names as Starkillers, Aftertouch, Terranova, Hi_Lo and Nick Touch, and anyone with an eye can see that his tracks are being charted everywhere. He’s taken the universal new electro house sound and fused it with NYC tribal beats, and then molded them into an explosive new style that he likes to call nasty, dirty, rockin’ electribe.

So lets get pumped for this one!!!!