Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What other nicknames have you been saddled with........?

My name is short to begin with...but people call me:

Jilly

Smokn

Flashy (used to have a SN flashgirl...anyone who knows the band Suede will know what I'm talkin about with this one..)

and way back in school..some people used to call me "the brain"...

worst one though..I hurt my knee and walked with a brace for a few months..so of course they called me pegleg...gotta love the kindness of jr high people...

-J

------------------

"When you think you've tried every road..Every avenue..Take one more look..At what you found old..And in it you'll find something new"-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

My three best guy friends have always called me "Candy" cause they liked it better than "brandie" (which is my birth name) . . . then one of them started calling my "munchkin" cause i was acting all tough one day, and threatening him, so he told me that i'm nothing more than a lil munchkin and that he could kick the shit out of me so i better just shut up. And the name stayed.

My bf used to call me "buttercup" . . . but then for some reason, my best guy friend started calling my boyfriend that instead . . . so he refers to my BF as "buttercup" . . . which he doesn't like too much, lol. wink.gif

Then I had a thousand nicknames when i was little - was always Daddy's Princess - ick. Mommy has a special name for me that no one will ever know.

My brother went through this phase where he was obsessed with farting . . . or something like that - and therefore called everyone their named with "poof" added on to the end of it . . . so i was BP, or Brandie Poof - i tried explaining to my mom what Mommy Poof meant, but my bro cut in and was told her some story about how i'm little and airy (i wonder if that meant airHEAD??) and some other shit . . . and so now everyone refuses to believe the real reason . .. RRR

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net