Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who remembers when NY had a club scene?

I agree too...Its still here but on a much lower level than most of us older NY clubheads are used to. Also its a different day and none of us knew just how good we had it here in the 90's. The big rooms have disappeared, (for many reasons), clubs stink of greed, (not all), VIP separating the crowd, rising costs of gas, parking, rent etc., irresponsible clubbers, no weekly residencies anymore, or open minds. Its a much colder NY to me now, and I dont speak for anybody but myself here. You can still find a good party once in a while that is about the music and unity among the crowd, but for the most part its fashion house.

LOL I see people are still pointing the finger at the wrong issue,when it comes to nightlife falling apart.If you really want to blame anybody blame Mayor bloomberg and his slaved administration.Try reading the different news sources for New York City news and try to talk to people who are on the community board,The man is a real idiot and loser.The man has done plenty to destroy the new york way of life and its communities and nightlife is NO exception.Since he has been in office the NYPD is totally out of control.I wish people would stop being so blinded by their own ignorance and caught up in their own agendas and see exactly how much damage this man has done to this city,including putting it in more debt.Thank Jesus I didnt vote for the son of a bitch.At least the asshole isnt running for president.Im all for Obama,This country may be ran better by a (in this year's election) democratic black man,than some racist homophobic drunken fucktard cracker republican Like Mccain (who I see as another G.W. Bush) who only cares about the "rich white folk" and himself.With that being said Ive got to head to Work.