Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7.3 - kick off your holiday weekend with a bang!

deepfunk2

hey! i was supposed to sing at a july 4th celebration w/ my choir that night, but the music selection and overall program has gotten so offensive that i think i have to drop out 5.gif . let's see if we can get pock and electro-d to this, too :bounce: !

p.s. july 3rd is also the 9th anniversary of my first edm party (rave, to be exact)!

dude, i'm totally there :aright: . and i'll post what i'll wear so you can find me, 'cause we have to finally meet.

i'm bumping this up so electro-d and pock are sure to see it!!! c'mon, guys, let's make a night of it :bounce: !

all right, i was trying to be a good girl and decide what to wear the night before so i make sure i have something acceptable that's clean and i don't end up taking forever tomorrow deciding, but i can't quite make up my mind :rolleyes: . but i think i'm gonna go mostly black and definitely wear my black w/ white shelltoe adidas; at least i know what shoes i'll be wearing. so y'all had better say "hi"!

i was all set to go and driving up there but about halfway i started falling asleep so hardcore - i knew i wouldn't make it. i was so exhausted... and when i'm falling asleep when i'm driving it's a bad scene :shake: . i felt bad about flaking but no one had posted after i did so i didn't think anyone would be looking for me, and i remembered it was your b'day and knew you'd be surrounded by friends :) .

how was the gig?