Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYPD and City raided and shut down some nightclubs this past friday

I went to Pacha last friday the city shut it down,They shut down marquee,pink elephant,. Home ,guest house ,suzie wong ,cain and mansion ,prive,was open. NYPd was all over the city.Mayor and city ruining the nightclubscene and buisness that support the industry.

well, i respectively disagree with that logic. I can buy crack any night at the Port Authority and it doesn't get closed for the weekend.
THANK YOU!!! Finally someone is actually getting it.WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Nightlife is the city's punching bag.This is NEW YORK CITY NOT Virginia.WAKE THE FUCK UP Edited by mirrorball87

Please!!! With a screen name like "ovrdose" I wouldnt be surprised if you were one of those people atleast once and besides the city is always gonna find some kind of way to shut down a specific nightclub.Like i dont know "eminent domain" thats what shut down both Roxy and Stereo (33rd st) the city is always gonna get their way until everyone gets up off their lazy ass and start contributing to keep these places alive,instead of blaming the "drugheads" they arent the only ones we should be lookin at here

Edited by euroautofan84

• 3 weeks later...

Theres gonna always be drugs in clubs, face it people have a goodtime on drugs, idk why, but they do. All I was saying is that the NYPD have other issues to worry about then raiding nightclubs, get murders and drugdealers off the streets. Clean up the area. The underage drinkin part i can understand though, but today they have undercover cops in all those places now which is smart, but instead of raiding the club just simply go in the back and have a private convo, instead of ruining the party..

by what I see here and in the past few years, I don't think it were the cops who runined the scene... goodness is it really that pathetic out there?

I went to Pacha last friday the city shut it down,They shut down marquee,pink elephant,. Home ,guest house ,suzie wong ,cain and mansion ,prive,was open. NYPd was all over the city.Mayor and city ruining the nightclubscene and buisness that support the industry.

This is how the city makes $$$ they slap a huge amount of fines on the clubs, or else they don't open. Does anyone really think its about the drugs and not the $$$???

Theres gonna always be drugs in clubs, face it people have a goodtime on drugs, idk why, but they do. All I was saying is that the NYPD have other issues to worry about then raiding nightclubs, get murders and drugdealers off the streets. Clean up the area. The underage drinkin part i can understand though, but today they have undercover cops in all those places now which is smart, but instead of raiding the club just simply go in the back and have a private convo, instead of ruining the party..