Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is pacha going to be open for morillo july 3

too early to say. NYC always issues their shutdown orders on friday nites so the clubs can't go to court until the following monday to try and get an injunction to stay open. i assume tomorrow morning Pacha and Marquee's attys will be there bright and early fighting the closure orders. i hope its all fixed as i was planning on going as part of a July 4th vacation weekend in the city.

I wqent friday to check out oscar g release party. They shut it down. I went by Mansion friday it was open. I met this spanish dude giving out flyers for pacha this week.I think it was gay pride week they enforce the rule. They did not shut down the parade.

Ahh the beauty of modern day New York (2008).A str8 club (Pacha) gets shut down just in time for gay pride weekend,when 2 gay pride themed parties were scheduled for saturday and sunday nite.Many including NYPD still treat gays like total SHIT,even 39 years after the stonewall riots in 1969.There hasnt been not one half-way decent gay club in this fucking city since they shut down Roxy in march 2007.However I still had atleast a 1/3 decent pride weekend this year,surprisingly.Saturday nite I went to Alegria got pretty crowded and sunday after the parade I went to a friend's barbecue and later that night I went to capitale ballroom for the saint at large pride after party.AND IT FIGURES,I get back from work today and read about yet another gay bashing in manhattan that happened (The day of pride yesterday).As far as 4th of July weekend Im ditchin manhattan to hear Peter Rauhofer play on the island.Pride 2009,its all about Toronto