Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MansionNYC should be banned from ClubPlanet.com

The clubs is a joke. Expensive bottle service. They hire dj that play happy house music. They hire Dj that nobody in NYC know who they are. They put tables around the main dance floor, How come Miami mansion hire well known global dj and not NYC Mansion. Mansion NYC should give residency too Sasha Digweed,PVD,Paul OKenfold,Armin Van buen,Carl Cox,like Space miami.

it is appalling that coxy & oakey play nyc once/year now.

for most of the last 100 years nyc was known as one of , if not the, nightlife capitols of the world.

even 5, 10 years ago we could see david morales, steve lawler, danny howells, roger sanchez, digweed, and quite afew other top top djs on basically a monthly basis in nyc.

now its once / year. ok maybe twice in certain cases.

when i look back at my 1998 & 2003 club journals, the weekly offerings in nyc are sooo far inferior in 2008.

its really depressing

There's alot we can do,like for starters get up off our lazy asses and start petitioning and protesting all this anti-nightlife bullshit thats been taking place in the city for several years.And instead of some hypocrites giving into the bottle service trash,go totally against them.PERIOD!!! Also start telling those in the business what REAL New York nightlife is about.All the complaining and starting up drama on nightlife related forum boards like this,is NOT helping the cause.The gays have it the hardest because the city has attacked almost EVERY gay nightlife establishment and party all over town.ITS LIKE THE MOTHER-FUCKING STONEWALL RIOTS ALL OVER AGAIN,but in a modern day form.And homophobic bottle service clubs aint helpin the situation either.If people really gave a rats ass and a half about REAL NEW YORK NIGHTLIFE.I should start seeing some kind of protesting going on,Im already into the "save the Roxy" move.

There's alot we can do,like for starters get up off our lazy asses and start petitioning and protesting all this anti-nightlife bullshit thats been taking place in the city for several years.And instead of some hypocrites giving into the bottle service trash,go totally against them.PERIOD!!! Also start telling those in the business what REAL New York nightlife is about.All the complaining and starting up drama on nightlife related forum boards like this,is NOT helping the cause.The gays have it the hardest because the city has attacked almost EVERY gay nightlife establishment and party all over town.ITS LIKE THE MOTHER-FUCKING STONEWALL RIOTS ALL OVER AGAIN,but in a modern day form.And homophobic bottle service clubs aint helpin the situation either.If people really gave a rats ass and a half about REAL NEW YORK NIGHTLIFE.I should start seeing some kind of protesting going on,Im already into the "save the Roxy" move.

damm right

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

-Mitch Hedberg

Yea so when the shit hits the fan,you do NOT have the room to complain when all clubs are destroyed.That goes for everyone else who carries the same attitude.I find that most people who complain about the scene being dead are the same assholes who dont wanna contribute to bringing it back.Fuckin' hypocrites