Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior vasquez: Legendary

steve has been there for decades on the nyc scene : when he says its larry and then junior, RESPECT HIM !!!

Cute. It's all yesterdays news. This was 40 and 20 yrs ago. Now its ALL about Victor, Jonathan & Boris. Learn it.

Edited by donaldm

Clubbers are not allowed to learn anything from the Duck except stupidity.....

And we definitely learned that from you....

Just let the fag keep talkin shit,shes living proof that there is a lack of intelligence amongst queens.What u see here is the same shit you will see on rauhofers message board and at gay clubs with the voguing bitches and drag queens and other flaming queens,they are all fucked up and have no class and no brains.All queens talkin shit and havin their diva moments.I learned to laugh at how pathetically lifeless and stupid they are,Ignore them and "Move Forward".And I will be at Pacha on the 16th.The hateful queens can rot in hell with the bible thumpers.See ya on the dance floor Edited by euroautofan84

Just let the fag keep talkin shit,shes living proof that there is a lack of intelligence amongst queens.What u see here is the same shit you will see on rauhofers message board and at gay clubs with the voguing bitches and drag queens and other flaming queens,they are all fucked up and have no class and no brains.All queens talkin shit and havin their diva moments.I learned to laugh at how pathetically lifeless and stupid they are,Ignore them and "Move Forward".And I will be at Pacha on the 16th.The hateful queens can rot in hell with the bible thumpers.See ya on the dance floor

..lol...I guess you just proved your own point QUEEN.

thats donalds way of saying i cant figure out a comeback soo i will just say " thanx for proving you're own point. hes tacky hes tired he has no respect for house music if he cannot respect steve and junior you know NOTHING. end of story.

Edited by starscream

i LOVE the interview and article but alot of people who come from both the PARADISE GARAGE and SOUNDFACTORY era think Larry passing the torch story is a sham and so not true and even disrespectful..

http://deephousepage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169391

and wow did it cause some serious discussion. For those who like history and want to hear peoples opinions who were part of that era on what junior vasquez is quoted as saying then check out the link. Dj Duke, Soundman Shorty and Francois K all have some interesting opinions as well as other "lesser" known names in the industry.

you know what who the fuck are they to say what happened in that garage that day with larry and junior really. people have moments with people that noone else knows about. yes we all have our stories we like to tell and junior is NOT the 1st dj to claim to hold larrys torch. It's not like junior said yeah larry handed me this torch thing and im supposed to pick up where he left off. it was a spiritual thing. sounds like some jealousy if anything else from these people. everyone thinks they are INTHEKNOW. i dont care how long they been around!