Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Duvet is Dangerous

We've all seen the occasional scuffle at a club, it happens. But a young girl was assaulted by some low-class patrons and then dragged out of the club by 2 huge bouncers when she was clearly injured and needed help. I couldn't believe that they would throw her out, no shoes on, to bleed all over the sidewalk and not on their bright white VIP beds. It's not the bouncers' responsibility to stitch her up and play doctor, but she was really hurt and they completely man-handled her. Awful site to bear. Pls use caution there or better yet- DON'T GO TO DUVET.

Better Yet dont go to ANY of those damn bottle service V.I.P. type venues,besides political corruption,the Clowns we have as NYPD,the dumbbell oafs we have in the community boards and the whole goddamn Bloomberg administration..Bottle service V.I.P. places are the reason why New York Nightlife is in the pathetic state thats its in.When there is a report of someone getting killed raped or beaten in or around a club, there is always a bottle service venue in the story and most of those places are filled with binge drinking idiots who have nothing better to throw thier hundreds or thousands of dollars on and the music layout is usally hiphop.

Edited by euroautofan84

We've all seen the occasional scuffle at a club, it happens. But a young girl was assaulted by some low-class patrons and then dragged out of the club by 2 huge bouncers when she was clearly injured and needed help. I couldn't believe that they would throw her out, no shoes on, to bleed all over the sidewalk and not on their bright white VIP beds. It's not the bouncers' responsibility to stitch her up and play doctor, but she was really hurt and they completely man-handled her. Awful site to bear. Pls use caution there or better yet- DON'T GO TO DUVET.

whats wrong honey? did they take your fake ID away?

Thats another problem that These bottle service places have,letting in underage kids and allowing them to booze when they arent suppose to,Like with Guest House 06' in and that Jennifer Moore fiasco,bouncer sees a little teenage whore standing in line showing her boobs with a short skirt and has a Fake I.D. joe scumbag lets the bitch in and she gets away with boozing,she gets raped,beaten,murdered its all over the news,then more clubs get put out of business by community boards,NYPD and the yuppie scumbags moving into the over priced luxury condos being built all over this island.So now almost every club thats still standing are having problems with the SLA,NYPD,Legislation and all the other anti-nightlife mother fuckers in this town there is alittle more to it than that,but you get the point.Well atleast u should.

Edited by euroautofan84

Thats another problem that These bottle service places have,letting in underage kids and allowing them to booze when they arent suppose to,Like with Guest House 06' in and that Jennifer Moore fiasco,bouncer sees a little teenage whore standing in line showing her boobs with a short skirt and has a Fake I.D. joe scumbag lets the bitch in and she gets away with boozing,she gets raped,beaten,murdered its all over the news,then more clubs get put out of business by community boards,NYPD and the yuppie scumbags moving into the over priced luxury condos being built all over this island.So now almost every club thats still standing are having problems with the SLA,NYPD,Legislation and all the other anti-nightlife mother fuckers in this town there is alittle more to it than that,but you get the point.Well atleast u should.

hate to break it to you chief, people have been going out underage since the beginning of a drinking age...bottle service places have nothing to do with it. This generation of clubbers are reckless, which is why there's much more problems than there was in the late 80s, 90's and early 2000s.

Like this clown who made this thread, I am sure she got her fake ID taken at the door, and came here to smear the club, when in fact, if any of her claims were real, we would have seen it plastered all over Page 6, or in a police blotter.

Sucks