Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Texas?

Originally posted by stargazer778:

I live in dallas ans i can tell you the best clubs to go to. Area 51 is the place to go now, it's awesome. What kind of clubs are you looking for? Glad to help ya cwm30.gif

What kind of place is it, do they have a website? Can you maybe give me the the phone number there?

And do you know anything in Huston?

Thanks for the info!

doll163.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 02-27-2001).]

I go to Area 51 every saturday and I never get tired of it. The DJ there is one of the best in Dallas and he's hot too smile.gif He spins mostly trance/house. It's a nice club, they have a dress code and you have to look good to get in. Another good place is Seven. I go to a place called the Lizard Lounge on Friday's and it's more of a raver environment and so is Club One. If you go to www.digitalcity.com/dallas and look under bars and clubs you can get more info. Area 51 has really good VIP rooms you can rent for about $250, you get your own screen showing these really trippy digital animation videos. It also has a huge wall in the back that shows the same videos, and the dance floor is down 2 flights of steps so you can watch people dancing from your VIP room. If I can help you out any other way, lemme know!

xoxo

kristin

Sorry, I don't know any clubs in Houston but you can find them at digitalcity.com

------------------

p431721.jpg

~*i am the magical mouse i don't eat cheese i eat sunsets and the tops of trees*~

I go to Area 51 every saturday and I never get tired of it. The DJ there is one of the best in Dallas and he's hot too smile.gif He spins mostly trance/house. It's a nice club, they have a dress code and you have to look good to get in. Another good place is Seven. I go to a place called the Lizard Lounge on Friday's and it's more of a raver environment and so is Club One. If you go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.digitalcity.com/dallas" TARGET=_blank>www.digitalcity.com/dallas</A> and look under bars and clubs you can get more info. Area 51 has really good VIP rooms you can rent for about $250, you get your own screen showing these really trippy digital animation videos. It also has a huge wall in the back that shows the same videos, and the dance floor is down 2 flights of steps so you can watch people dancing from your VIP room. If I can help you out any other way, lemme know!

xoxo

kristin

Sorry, I don't know any clubs in Houston but you can find them at digitalcity.com

Wow thanks!!

That's some good info! smile.gif

If I need more info I'll let you know! And if I come down there I'll make sure to say hi!

doll166.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

Originally posted by karma4:

Downtown Houston has some new places. I've been to one place called Prague. It was pretty cool...house/trance kind of stuff.

CAn you maybe let me know the phone numbers of the clubs?

xoxoxo

Rachel

doll165.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

There are a lot of bars in downtown Houston, but most of them are only so-so for dancing. The best place to dance (and roll) is probably Hyperia... its an after-hours club (opens at 2AM). There used to be Club Some by the same owners, but they closed it, and all the DJs from Some are at Hyperia now. Hope this helps a little.

yess i'm from houston and have lived here for most of my life.

if youre looking for clubs theres a lot of em

all i seen you other pplz talking about were prague and hyperia (digweed is there next week!) but theres spy too.

personally i dont like dress codes but still...theres community on 59 at chimney rock on thursdays, roxy, shock (it isnt shock anymore its liquid or something), rehab downtown, waxx, engine room, orbit room, living room, c2k a*k*a karma, numbers!, the whole richmond strip, and not to mention rich's, some bullshit on the northside, and shit on westheimer cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif off the top of my head you can go to chemistry records or atomic music and get the downlow on whats up every week too

so its up to what you like to do so......

dont forget to rock hard

peace

steve

I go to Area 51 every saturday and I never get tired of it. The DJ there is one of the best in Dallas and he's hot too smile.gif He spins mostly trance/house. It's a nice club, they have a dress code and you have to look good to get in. Another good place is Seven. I go to a place called the Lizard Lounge on Friday's and it's more of a raver environment and so is Club One. If you go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.digitalcity.com/dallas" TARGET=_blank>www.digitalcity.com/dallas</A> and look under bars and clubs you can get more info. Area 51 has really good VIP rooms you can rent for about $250, you get your own screen showing these really trippy digital animation videos. It also has a huge wall in the back that shows the same videos, and the dance floor is down 2 flights of steps so you can watch people dancing from your VIP room. If I can help you out any other way, lemme know!

xoxo

kristin

hi there... i am from dallas and i now live in NY. i used to hang out down in the west end and than at times on greenville, deep ellum, and i have been to the lizard lounge... When did they open 51? i have never heard of it before, i will be there memorial day and i want to check it out, what is the cover and dress???/

Steph

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

hi there... i am from dallas and i now live in NY. i used to hang out down in the west end and than at times on greenville, deep ellum, and i have been to the lizard lounge... When did they open 51? i have never heard of it before, i will be there memorial day and i want to check it out, what is the cover and dress???/

Steph

I think Area 51 is the old Stark Club. Visit Go Lounge in Greenville its pretty cool too.

Originally posted by k2:

I think Area 51 is the old Stark Club. Visit Go Lounge in Greenville its pretty cool too.

Are you talking about the one that was also Dennis Rodmans club?

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

HOUSTON, WE HAVE LIFT OFF!!!

HYPERIA - 713-224-HYPE. San Francisco's Release tour has been placed here every first Friday of every month. Hyperia is the oldest afterhours club in Houston. It used to be Club Some and recently acquired larger space. No dress code (18+)

PRAGUE is phat on Friday nights, but very selective (21+). Free <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> if you go to www.77002.com. This website has the most recent clubbing info in Houston. OTher places to check out are Privelege (afterhours), Tonic, Spy, Roxy, Rich's (Thursday nights, gay all others). If you're into afterhours and some hard house and trance with some psyched out visuals, go to Hyperia. Also if you're in town April 7, there's a massive music festival in town called Frequency Clear with Paul Oakenfold, James Christian, and a whole lot others. Check out the website above. Peace!!