Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TORONTO MEETUP???

I was just thinking that these New Yorkers on clubplanet, meet up a lot and party, why not Torontonians. Just wondering who would be up for a meetup? By the # of post on this board I would think many people would, but lets see.

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

I really don't know, I want to see how many people are in, and where everyone wants to meet up. I was thinking, why the fuck not, see who's on clubplanet from Toronto, have a few drinks, party!

bolts

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent to navid-"a real dumb fuck":

Hey whats up Navid, I'm just responding to your response. I found it pretty funny. What I found funny was how really stupid and ignorant you must really be. You dumb fuckin' uneducated American fuck. Are some of you still thinking we live in igloos or something? We say eh (thats how its spelt) all the time? Stupid fuckin dick face, why don't you educate yourself and come to Canada, one of the party capitals in the world. You ever been here? I'll answer that.....FUCK NO! It is pretty obvious from the shit you speak you faggot fuck!!! Lastly, I have one suggestion for you, why don't you go hang yourself, you ignorant prick fool. Please don't think this upset me, I always laugh at the stupidity of others.

POT MAN

HaHaHa POT-MAN...U R funny!!! You are making me laugh my ass off!!! The drama...I'm tellin' ya!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

As for T.O. meetups...we should def. do it. I have done the meetups in NYC and had a great time. Always nice to put a face to a name!!!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

HaHaHa POT-MAN...U R funny!!! You are making me laugh my ass off!!! The drama...I'm tellin' ya!!!

[As for T.O. meetups...we should def. do it. I have done the meetups in NYC and had a great time. Always nice to put a face to a name!!!

I love the drama. It's so much fun for me. Especially when I'm starting drama with ignorant fools!!! Jokes, it's all in fun.

As for the meetup that would be cool, just to put faces to the names, as you say.

lates

pot-man (the voice of the people!!!)

I am going to System on Friday April 27th for a friend's B-Day and Clive Henry (Peace Division) will be spinning.

biggrin.gif

SSSSOOOOOO, if any of you will be there I always hang out in front of which ever end of the club is being used as the DJ booth (usually the main DJ booth these days)!!!

cwm4.gif

Hope to see you there!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by pot-man:

I love the drama. It's so much fun for me. Especially when I'm starting drama with ignorant fools!!! Jokes, it's all in fun.

As for the meetup that would be cool, just to put faces to the names, as you say.

lates

pot-man (the voice of the people!!!)

the only ignorant fool was your mama as i wuz bending her down on her knees and hittin er in er ass in your igloo

cwm5.gif

that igloo comment bothered you ah?

Another message sent to Navid73 (a real joke)AFTER HE SENT SOME DUMB ASS PM 3 FUCKIN TIMES:

LMFAO, wow, you really are quite an ignorant fool. You can't even send a PM normally. Damn you sent the thing 3 times, you ok? Maybe it was a little rude of me to insult you, I never knew you were a retard. I feel sorry for you. You tried to insult everyone, but by trying to do that, you made yourself look like the dumb fuck that you are. Listen I'd like to thank you for all the laughs I had, just thinking how much of a fuckin fool you are!

Lates buddy-hope you find a cure for your stupidness!

pot-man

Originally posted by pot-man:

Another message sent to Navid73 (a real joke)AFTER HE SENT SOME DUMB ASS PM 3 FUCKIN TIMES:

LMFAO, wow, you really are quite an ignorant fool. You can't even send a PM normally. Damn you sent the thing 3 times, you ok? Maybe it was a little rude of me to insult you, I never knew you were a retard. I feel sorry for you. You tried to insult everyone, but by trying to do that, you made yourself look like the dumb fuck that you are. Listen I'd like to thank you for all the laughs I had, just thinking how much of a fuckin fool you are!

Lates buddy-hope you find a cure for your stupidness!

pot-man

i have nothing against canada nor toronto..you are just a stupid fuck though

• 3 weeks later...