Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Jungle lovers?

Hey, is anyone a J-Smooth fan out there? I have a few of his mix tapes and I was wondering what hip hop records he used. He uses all these old-skool hip hop records with really good rhyming. And does anyone know where to get the Aphrodite remix of Jungle Brothers "VIP"?

------------------

I haven't heard of J-Smooth, but he sounds good. Sorry I can't help you on the Jungle Brothers CD, but maybe you could find out at the concert tonight -- yes, the Jungle Brothers will be at the House of Blues on the strip tonight!!

------------------

ohhh.. i'm really sorry amy. i forgot that I wasn't in the L.A. section of the message board. Jungle Brothers performed on the Sunset strip in L.A. I apologize.... I will keep on the lookout for performances in Pitt, though.

------------------

• 1 month later...

amy- what up i'm from the burgh myself. i mostly dig hip hop but i feel some jungle. it's a happy medium for me and my techno loving princess . maybe you could recommend (or anyone out there) some jungle mix tapes or spots in pittsburgh or anywhere else.