Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Essential Mix

kove

Any UK'ers around who have access to the Essential Mix?

I -desperatly- want the Paul Oakenfold, Sasha and other trance artist ones. I've found a few on Napster, but I'm limited to a 56k, so it's a bit difficult to download them.

Anyone around who would be willing to burn and mail them? What's the copyright laws on these? I'm guessing that they're a radio program?

If anyone can offer answers or info, and especially the music, I'd be more than willing to pay.

Thanks in advance. Email if you're more comfortable with that. neokove@quakeclan.net

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can get you copies of them if you want them. There a little commercial though.

There are released mixes and there are 1-2 hour mixes every weekend. The main problem is they have jingles in-between songs.

Drop me an email if you want me to organize.

davids909@hotmail.com

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

They have liners? Hrmmm...that blows.

The ones that I've heard on Napster begin with a quick hello from some guy, and then he drops a line in somewhere around 10 minutes into the show. I've not heard beyond that, so I don't know.

Pretty much, anything that I can get with live stuff would be great. Back home in Chicago, things were a bit easier to come by. I ask a record store for Digweed here, and they look at me like I'm smoking crack. I know that a few places can order it, but it's pretty unreliable.

If we can get together and do this, that'd be sweet.

By the way, who's got Chi-town rocking right now? I haven't been home (or to the clubs at least) in about 2 years, so I'm pretty much clueless.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah the best way to get them is off napster. I HAD the live from china, greece, ibiza, cream, etc...i had a lot actually but deleted them cause i couldnt get them to burn on a cd cause they were to long..oh well...the guy in the biggining is Pete Tong, or is it Tall Paul? oh i forget....peese

M.