Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[Toes in the Sand] Storyteller -Soundproof EP

headrushmusic

splash_toes040_500w.jpg

Hear audio samples from this release:

Sound | Proof

After breaking through with his "Polar White" release on our label back in 2006, Storyteller returns to Toes with this pair of club-bumpers. From the housey, smoothed-out grooves of "Sound" to the blistering, hypnotic synths of "Proof," Storyteller reminds us why he is one of the most respected artists in progressive house.

Available at or coming soon to: Beatport | Resonant Vibes | DJ Download | Juno

Plus iTunes, Napster, and Amazon!

"Played Proof out the other night and it worked really well. Thaks for sending it through!" – Matt Rowan

"Lush sounds, Super tight production. Will be playing. 4/5" – Andy Newland

"Great release! Proof is great. Sound is also really nice, a great balance of funk and progressive." – Royal Sapien

"Nice & grooving. 4/5" – Miss Nine

"It's been a while since I heard a Storyteller production, but he's still got it in him! Really nicely done. Two well produced tracks. 4/5" – Darin Epsilon

"Storyteller always delivers the top quality progressive tunes. Can't choose my favorite. Both are really great! My full support on this." – Python

"Full support from me on this, both tracks are solid. Nice analog sounding progressive tracks are rare to come by these days, thanks!" – Jay Epoch (Proton Radio)

"Great tracks! Will support. As always, Storyteller brings something new in these tracks. Totally in love with Soundproof EP." – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"Sound is just super...a beautiful tune." – Arjun (Jalebee Cartel)

"Sound is my favourite track! Cool pumping production with a nice melody! Atmospheric stuff. 8.5/10" – The Mystic Force (Rotationz Radio)

"Very cool and driving progressive trance here! Your label delivers again!" – Stefan Bauer (Progressive World)