Clubplanet Nightlife Community

underworld

bpelfmusic

I don't know how popular Underworld is over here, but I think you should give 'em a chance. Sept 12 their live CD "Everything, Everything" comes out (I don't work for them, just like 'em) check it out and tell me whatcha think. It's a shame they don't really play in the US.

The DVD comes out in Oct, and it looks really cool, but I won't blagger you anymore.

------------------

Peace,

BP

I remember they had a song out...i liked it a lot...forget the name...lyrics were something like this..."bad boy badboy, trippin on angel boy, in the doorway boy, you in tears boy,...blah blah. c'mon cmon cause she smiled at you...boooyyyy"

------------------

If you haven't danced yet...what the fuck did you come for???

Originally posted by guido215:

I remember they had a song out...i liked it a lot...forget the name...lyrics were something like this..."bad boy badboy, trippin on angel boy, in the doorway boy, you in tears boy,...blah blah. c'mon cmon cause she smiled at you...boooyyyy"

that song is the shit, ... i believe it's called,Born Slippy ... i just got there track, "Cowgirl"(bedrock rmx) ... its real good ...

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Born Slippy is what I'm opening my set with at a rave next month. Nice transition song. After the 64 beat in, it's got that sweet vocal break. I'm just hoping that the dj before me gives me something to work with.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That new live album is amazing, Underworld has one of the best live shows. Its so much more than a show, it's hard to discribe their show, so get the DVD version, nice... But yeah Pep, the bedrock mix... mmmmmm mmmm good.

parish

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-