djrevil

Madison Avenue "Don't call me baby"

Paul Van Dyk "Tell me why"

Moloko "sing it back"

Fragma "Toca's Miracle"

Amber "Sexual"

Atb "Til I Come"

Atb "Don't stop"

These are a few songs that are always good to hear in clubs. People hit the dance floor when they hear them.

p-poopin...no offense, but those songs would get laughed at today in NY/NJ clubs.

DJREVIL: since you live in NJ, go to Mondo Music, see the man named Rich Rydell, tell him your plight, and listen to every record in the store...the place has it's own DJ, and three turntables with headphones to listen in private.

Dude, those are fat tracks but old as hell!

Even I think they're old and I'm all against saying shit is old when it's only a couple months old.

Check my site out http://wedgedesign.com/music

there's alot of fat tracks up there.

Originally posted by p-poppin:

Madison Avenue "Don't call me baby"

Paul Van Dyk "Tell me why"

Moloko "sing it back"

Fragma "Toca's Miracle"

Amber "Sexual"

Atb "Til I Come"

Atb "Don't stop"

These are a few songs that are always good to hear in clubs. People hit the dance floor when they hear them.

Maybe in NY/NJ they would get laughed at. But here in Chicago they are still going strong. If they are so funny then why is Madison Ave Don't call me baby the most played song in us clubs or so billboard says. And who ever said that anything had to be brand new to be good. I guess it all depends on what kind of music you are into. I like all those songs because they have kind of a funk beat. And some dope lyrics.

You can't look at the "Billboard Dance" chart to see what is hot in the clubs LOL. I've never ever seen anything like Mike Macaluso, Robbie Tronco, Richie Santana, Johnny Vicious, etc.... on those gay charts. Maybe songs you'd see on a cool "Ultmate Dance Party" CD LOL.. but nothing coming close the hard hitting house sounds of the NYC scene .. just my opinion..

I agree with everyone else....sexual???lol...maybe last year....even atb...february....no offense intended but i guess things are just so much more up to date in nyc than anywhere else. its just like when i went to daytona for spring break, they were playing sm trax and mambo #5 at clubs....it was horrible....mondo is definetely a good place to get music, i go to another place too but its about 40 min from there

This goes out to TheWedge. You rock!!! Yes you can DJ with that system, although you need a little bit better software than Acid, say Vegas Audio? I'm looking into becoming a Digital DJ, i don't know if yopu have checked out these, if not do. www.technomusic.com, www.cubase.com, www.sonicfoundry.com and for music www.juno.co.uk/

hope posting all this is allowed, i don't work for these people. cwm5.gifnuclear.gif

In my mind there is no hope, music helps me learn to cope.

When i was first getting started, as long ago as that was, i went to the AOL private chat room "mp3" and people were dishing out lists of songs, and you can get any of them, jsut by requesting them, i went back to the chat room a few days ago, and they just keep getting better.

-Scott- cwm29.gif

------------------

""mEn UsE thOuGht OnLy aS aUtHoriTy fOr thEiR injusticE, and Employ spEEch only to concEal thEir thoUgHts." -VoLtairE-