Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas New Years Eve Afterparty w/Noel Sanger

New Years Eve Afterparty: Noel Sanger

Prive Nightclub in the Planet Hollywood Resort

12/31/09 - 01/01/10 @ 3am

Make your new year right and join us for the first party of the year! Don’t miss this amazing night featuring:

Noel Sanger

Josh Abrams

THIS WILL BE THE PARTY EVERYONE WILL MEET UP AT! With all the talent in town you never know who will drop in!

To fans of electronic music the world over, the name Noel Sanger is a familiar one, either through his own relentless touring (including two years as Tiesto's chosen US tour-mate), his productions and remixes which regularly grace the sets of the world's biggest DJ's, his five nationally released DJ mix CD's, or his programming and engineering work for frontline artists such as Tiesto, BT, and Markus Schulz. Now, with "Sphere Of Influence" (Moist Music 2009) his first DJ mix compilation since 2003's "Summerbreeze 2" (Nettwerk America), Noel returns to the decks for his finest work yet, blurring the lines and bending the genre's as few can. Throughout the 74 minute expedition he effortlessly blends the elements of house, trance, and techno into a cohesive and accessible dance-floor experience, his trademark melodies and emotional transitions perfectly coupled with floor-wrecking beats proven at clubs and festivals from Shanghai to Miami. It also features an exclusive and original track from Noel, called "Hemisphere", which will be released and promoted by Moist Music on an exclusive basis as the lead single from the compilation.

In support of "Sphere Of Influence", Noel will be undertaking his most extensive North American tour in several years, with dates in at least 2 dozen US cities. Tour dates are now available from February 2009. Dates will be supported with posters, postcards, flyer design, and aggressive online and print marketing. Retail buy-ins and co-ops are planned at all major music chains, and in addition to the physical CD, the title will be available digitally at Itunes, Amazon, Beatport and all major digital retailers.

"Since my last commercially released mix I've done dozens of tracks and remixes for some of the best dance labels in the world, and they have been played mercilessly by the world's best DJ's." says Noel. "It's amazing and I am incredibly blessed. But besides making tracks for DJ's to buy and play, right now I am super-excited to bring my sound directly to the people who make it all possible, the fans, the clubbers all over the world, in a package they can hold in their hands. I hope everyone enjoys these tunes as much as I do!"

For more information visit 3amvegas.com !

Presale tickets available through wantickets and *************

http://www.wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=88341

http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=67323

priveLV_NYE2010_afterhours_noel_B.jpg