Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Songs in my 'wanted list' - List yours too! Then we can all trade =Þ

alextclam

Gigi D'agastino - I'll Fly with You (Dub?) Version heard in Exit... Slows down then speeds up.

Byron Stingily - U Turn Me (Michael T Diamonds DUB) Not the club mix

Mel C - I Turn to You - Don't know the name of this mix but Exit plays it a lot. Has mostly the violins and hardly any beats. Not the Tilt Maverick or Stonebridge Mix. I have them already.

That's it for now.

~Alex

lol, this post is a dam good idea..

if anybody has these, please lemme know..

Ctrl - Strings

Jewel - Hands (version played in sf)

Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Robbie Hardkiss mix)

Tutto Matto - Do What You Want

2Xtreme - Trip Like I Do

Madison Ave. - Dont Call Me Baby (Bassheads mix)

Controlled - Please Let Me Be

Virtua Trancer - Third Sight

Chab - Get My Love (Moogwai & Mendo mix)

Glaubitz & Stick - Body Shot

okay.. thats it.. everyone post ur list, and lemme know if u have any of my songs.. thanks smile.gif

great idea...

Rainfalls - Mike Ski

Supernova - justice (nikos vs porcell rmx)

hmm cant think of anything else this early in the morning, will add on later wink.gif

by they alex when they play i'll fly with you at exit its not a new mix he just fucks with it by slowing it down and speeding it up i think

------------------

weed.gif

hey alextclam, is the "i turn to you" mix the one by moz morris...it's not much vocals but it's heard often at exit...pretty good song to rolLILILILI...hehehehhe...you know my addy, let me know

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

alexz,

what's your e-mail addy? i got rainfalls - mike ski

abootthemoose,

i got jewel - hands but don't know if it's the version played in sf. i just know it's a jp mix

gqsmuv,

i have the moz morris version. good mix. but the one i'm looking for has only insturments and some vocals in the background that echo and fade out.

at first i thought it's draper fucking around but it seems to sound exactly the same everytime i hear it. like i'll fly with you, there's a part when it's about to speed back up you hear gigi say "and i'll fly with yooooooooooou"

keep an ear out for me guys!

thanks,

Alex

does anyone have the song

"i belong to the night" it was talked about on one of these posts a while back

any version of the sog will do ....dance ,slow ect...

or does anyone know where in the uk i could purchase the track i have loved the song for years

thanx in advance for ur help

Originally posted by alexz:

great idea...

by they alex when they play i'll fly with you at exit its not a new mix he just fucks with it by slowing it down and speeding it up i think

That's the Johnny Vicious dub..

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..

hey alex.. my email is billytheclown4@aol.com

can i have the rainfalls song? i wanna check it out, everybody talks bout it, but i dont think ive heard it..

the jewel song.. theres a buncha so called jp mixes, but theyre not really mixed by him.. the version im looking for is very hard with that JP BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM'ish beat in the back if ya know what i mean? lol.. i have a "JP" mix off napster but its sooo mellow.. its still a cool mix tho.. check out www.soundfactorynyc.com and look at the videos.. then play the video with those 2 red-haired chicks making out in it.. u can hear the hands im looking for in the back..sooo phat!! thanks bro..

Originally posted by alextclam:

Gigi D'agastino - I'll Fly with You (Dub?) Version heard in Exit... Slows down then speeds up.

Byron Stingily - U Turn Me (Michael T Diamonds DUB) Not the club mix

Mel C - I Turn to You - Don't know the name of this mix but Exit plays it a lot. Has mostly the violins and hardly any beats. Not the Tilt Maverick or Stonebridge Mix. I have them already.

That's it for now.

~Alex

whats up.....i have all three songs you sre looking for.....that "turn to you" with all the violen and no beat is hexs ambtion mix..its like an acapella...if you have power of one lemme know..send me a private message

Originally posted by alexz:

great idea...

Rainfalls - Mike Ski

Supernova - justice (nikos vs porcell rmx)

hmm cant think of anything else this early in the morning, will add on later wink.gif

That version on I'll Fly U is vicious' dub... It slows down then speeds up to 180 bpm for a feww seconds.... It's part of the song

------------------

This week's gigs:

Friday Oct 27th - Undecided

Saturday Oct 28th - Hofstra USA, Long Island

Saturday Oct 28th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM (3-5am)

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

hey if someone has the hands remix,i beleve its was done by shawn cunningham,or rainfalls please email it to me at father_harvey@hotmail.com.it would be greatly appreciated.ill hook you up with whatever i can.

------------------

"massive rays of energy"

dudes, i have the mike ski mix rainfalls song as well as the i'll fly with you dub...hey alextclam, lost your email-hit me up again and i'll send you the dub...anyone else, just email me and i'll upload the song to you guys...this is all about sharing since these posts have very familiar names, so it's alllllllllll good...hehehhehe...send me some damn hot songs though

gqsmuv58@aol.com

cwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm19.gif

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

hey gqsmuv,

thanks bro, i found the gigi dub already.

still looking for byron & mel c tracks though.

i just got some new cd's from tower records.

i'm planning to exchange them cos it doesn't sound too good. but if anyone wants them let me know so i can rip them before i return them. here's what i bought:

1plus1 - cherry bomb - hex hector & calderone mixes

lotus - within or without you - mike macaluso mixes

steve lawler - rise in - saeed & palash mixes

if you haven't heard these tracks before and curious about how they sound,

answer: i'm returning them... lol cwm32.gif

by the way, here's another song to add to my wanted list:

Ariel - Woman in Love (Boris & Beck Mix)

Thanks!

~Alex