Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID from KTU level 5 with denny this past sat??????????

imcd7671

I am looking for the name of a song that was played alittle before 4:00am. It was the second to last song before he went to commerical. It is a hard house song that sounds dark. If anybody can please tell me mabey what it could be and i can figure it out. Even if somenbody gives me a couple of names of songs he played on sat that would be great. Thanks in advance.

I'm not getting defensive.I was just saying...

Peters music is more dark hard house.

Boris is sometimes not as hard. I perfer listening to Jonathan but, that doesn't mean i can't like them both. All i wanted to know was if anybody knew the name of a song.

I really did not want to offend anybody.

you people are ridiculous. not just you, but pretty much everyone on this board. he asked a simple question and then everyone turns it into an argument. 90% of all the posts on this board are turned into a heated debate for no reason other than to bitch. grow up

Originally posted by bumpnrun:

you people are ridiculous. not just you, but pretty much everyone on this board. he asked a simple question and then everyone turns it into an argument. 90% of all the posts on this board are turned into a heated debate for no reason other than to bitch. grow up

So why do you keep comming back..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

why do i keep coming back, cause once in a while one of you will actually type something worth reading. but when i click on a thread that looks like it might include something worth while and instead 9 of the 10 replies are crybaby bullshit, then it bothers me. but keep replying to this thread, because i wont be reading it anymore, and by the look of things (1313), you really dont do anything but post on this board - thats cool!

[This message has been edited by bumpnrun (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by bumpnrun:

why do i keep coming back, cause once in a while one of you will actually type something worth reading. but when i click on a thread that looks like it might include something worth while and instead 9 of the 10 replies are crybaby bullshit, then it bothers me. but keep replying to this thread, because i wont be reading it anymore, and by the look of things (1313), you really dont do anything but post on this board - thats cool!

[This message has been edited by bumpnrun (edited 03-05-2001).]

Hey now that's funny you moron.. I have been reading this board for over 2 years.. The number of posts mean nothing to me.. If I see something worth replying to, then I do.. So until you have something better to come at me with, STFU and stop crying..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..