Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAYS?? EXIT vs. SF

wrv69

yeah i go to exit almost every friday too....but this friday at factory theres a beach party with a swimsuit contest and a live performance (i dont know who though)...but exit is having some kind of moon and sun party on friday....and that is why i am goin to exit first and then to factory at 5 a.m. for the phat afterhours!!! see ya there

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

kvanzille: you think exit clears out early at 6? factory fridays are empty at 5am, i made the mitsake of after taking 3 weeks off to goto factory friday, wow should have went to exit, but i WILL be at the FULL MOON party this Friday! NO DOUBT! smile.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Originally posted by djustinh:

kvanzille: you think exit clears out early at 6? factory fridays are empty at 5am, i made the mitsake of after taking 3 weeks off to goto factory friday, wow should have went to exit, but i WILL be at the FULL MOON party this Friday! NO DOUBT! smile.gif

That's sooo true, no way Exit clears out at 6! That's when he really starts to drop the HARD shit, IMO Factory fridays suck and they do clear out by like 5, except when Vicious is spinning, idk I just dont feel it.....and the Full Moon party is going to be OFF THE HOOK! You should check out the Blackout party on Sat too, its going to be ridiculous............

cwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gif