Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Overall Impression of WMC

Guest coach

Guest coach

WARNING! CONTROVERSIAL POST APPROACHING!

Okay, after partying my ass off for nearly a week, emptying my pockets of every penny that I had, seeing dozens of new DJs, visiting a score of new venues, pounding my feet into the ground, and making some great new friends, here is my final conclusion: Ban All Smoking.

Yeah, I have a lot of friends who smoke, but I agree. I cant stand getting home from clubbing and smelling like it. In my hair, my clothes, etc. Not to mention my throat and chest from inhaling that shit all night. I also have asthma which really doesnt help things.

Guest saintjohn

one of the best things about friday's nikki beach event was the endless supply of fresh air. some friends from scotland kept laughing about the "tropical breeze!" it was a refreshing change of pace to enjoy music without being subjected to second-hand smoke.

later in the week, we drove a young couple back to their hotel on collins after the nocturnal party. they were from california, and had never been to a smoke-filled nightclub before (apparently, they turned 21 after california's indoor smoking ban was enacted). while we were stuck in traffic, they complained about the way their clothes smelled after visiting nv for an hour.

Guest Diabolique

yes, if I spend one minute in a smokey room, my hair smells *bleeech* until I wash it out.

nasteeeeee.....

Guest zacashus

sick sick sick....loved every min. of it.... i think fri. night at space was the best time i've ever had... and infusion blew it up at ultra.. can't say enought about infusion.... they are my new favorite of all time

Guest sarahcj

I agree! It really does make a difference, when we were in NYC I couldn't believe how nice it was not to come home smelling like an ashtray!!

Guest lyrik

100%-freakin- Agreed.

.....sucks when you are walking through a crowd and you feel something kind of scrap/burn ya and you look down to see a fuckin cherry from an asshole's cigarette burning through your flesh...NOT 1 TIME...BUT TWICE!

Guest JMT
100%-freakin- Agreed.

.....sucks when you are walking through a crowd and you feel something kind of scrap/burn ya and you look down to see a fuckin cherry from an asshole's cigarette burning through your flesh...NOT 1 TIME...BUT TWICE!

even worse if it ruins a good shirt.

100%-freakin- Agreed.

I just got the chills at the thought.

Guest coach

Wow, I was really expecting to get slammed. Maybe I'll post it on that *other* board and see what they think. I am so glad that there is such agreement on this. If the legislature had done their job in the first place, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But, this gives me more hope that eventually it will come to pass.