Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos got their 3 day Space pass?

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Hey junkies, wanted to know who were the individuals in this site or the NY or Philly Site who have their 3 day Space pass for this unforgettable weekend coming up?

I for one got my Space Pass cant wait for all the craziness to begin now the hard task begins and that is choosing what 3 days to go to. Its a hard decision but either way I'll get my moneys worth.

Guest r3nz0

I wanted to, but I work....so I couldn't. :-/

I'm going on Friday though and maybe Saturday (after Ultra) with a certain DJ. ;)

Guest r3nz0

Uh huh...and would I know this certain DJ? Cause I may be tagging along in your party of 2. ;)

You know you're always welcome. ;)

Guest LeVeL

Fuck I just found out, that if you get there after 1 am they may not let you in into Space even if you have the Space Pass. So if you get there at 1:30 am and they dont let u in then you have to wait for people to leave to get let in. And for some reason I dont think no one will walk out of the club until probably the morning. So I hope everyone got that E-mail from Space like I did, because you might not end up not going in because of this. So arrive early everyone even space pass holders.

Guest LeVeL

If I dont get in I will put on some jeans a t-shirt....and bring a camera and I'll say my name is Pod(I mean Dan). Hopefully they will let me in. So if any of you see a guy by the deejay both all drunk and shit dont confuse me with Pod, its just me. ;D :D 8) ::)

Guest LISALOCA
If I dont get in I will put on some jeans a t-shirt....and bring a camera and I'll say my name is Pod(I mean Dan). Hopefully they will let me in. So if any of you see a guy by the deejay both all drunk and shit dont confuse me with Pod, its just me. ;D :D 8) ::)

Shit, you think I'm crazy huh...My plan is to skip some peeps in line and pretend I know somebody in line. You guys think I'm joking but I'm going to pull the stunt and then half an hour later all the peeps I came with can meet up with me in line. i feel really bad for the person I skip.

Guest duckster34

Shit, you think I'm crazy huh...My plan is to skip some peeps in line and pretend I know somebody in line. You guys think I'm joking but I'm going to pull the stunt and then half an hour later all the peeps I came with can meet up with me in line.  i feel really bad for the person I skip.

Don't worry I'll be the one to meet with you up front when you get to the front! ;D